Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on May 19, 2012
I bought this to help with bathing my dog. It worked pretty well at first, even though there was some leaking. Also, the water pressure was not that strong, which may be a drawback for someone using this device for showering. For bathing my dog, the low water pressure made the job of bathing him rather slow-going (mostly I wanted to make sure the soap was rinsed completely from his underside). The plus side, however, was that the low flow and low noise ended up being rather soothing to my dog, who doesn't like baths much.

However, the third time I used this, the head of the showerhead broke from the water pressure, spraying water everywhere. Upon inspecting it, the plastic had broken, so it was irreparable. Not happy that this was $20 down the drain after just 3 uses.

Since this purchase, I bought the Rinse Ace Pet Shower Deluxe, which does not come with a diverter, but it easily snaps on and off. Even better, the showerhead comes with three different spray settings, all of which are much stronger in water pressure/flow than this one. Hope this helps anyone else who may have been using this product for similar reasons.
on June 17, 2016
There are more impressive looking hoses and nozzles out there, but for the price, you can't beat this one. It works fine. I took the precaution, however, of using teflon tape on the joints to prevent leakage. Also, be careful not to tighten down the joints too much because their plastic. I'm a satisfied customer.
on December 30, 2014
I thought I was ordering a sprayer that would fit my tub faucet. I am elderly and handicapped and really need something like that. I guess I should have read the details better. Threw it away. Cost too much to return.
on August 16, 2016
excellent product and service Thanks!
on June 17, 2013
GREAT water pattern for dogs. ALL parts are plastic so don't over tighten. I used supplied washers and used Teflon tape for all threads (1-1/4 wrap) to avoid leaks. Clean nice install and works great.
on May 3, 2017
very well made
on January 2, 2017
Very comfortable to handle, ideal for saving water with the neat press button switch, yet allowing a complete shower experience. I highly recommend this.
on July 2, 2016
House not flexible enough
on January 20, 2011
The shower head is good, easy to hold and push the button. However, the hose is NOT 80". It's barely 72". The whole thing might be 80", including the shower head. Misleading - Not happy!
on May 30, 2015
Good quality material, but when tightening fittings go slow, there plastic.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.