|Fits as expected||
Showers Pass 100% Waterproof Breathable High Visibility Multisport Unisex Crew Socks
$35.00 - $36.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- CONSTRUCTION Three layer bonded construction sandwiches a Polyurethane waterproof-breathable membrane (Showers Pass Proprietary Artex Membrane) between a wear resistant, High Visibility knit exterior and a moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial Coolmax lining
- WATERPROOF The Artex Membrane is an ultra-thin PTFE Waterproof Breathable Membrane whose molecular structure allows the membrane to stretch while the pores of the membrane do not. This provides a reliable level of waterproof and breathable protection so your feet don’t overheat during athletic activities.
- COMFORTABLE These seamless, waterproof-breathable socks keep your feet dry and comfortable in wet conditions without adding bulk or sacrificing comfort – no plastic bag feeling like other waterproof socks
- VERSATILE Suitable for cycling, running, hiking, golfing, fishing, kayaking, rafting, snow sports, and other outdoor activities
- GUARANTEE Our waterproof membrane is seamless and is formed in the shape of 3-D foot not a flat plywood foot shape. This offers a better fit and feel with no seam-like ridge on the socks. After the three layers of the sock are bonded together, each sock is pressure tested to ensure it has no leaks. A wide toe box and padded toe and heel provide excellent cushioning and durability.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Now available in Neon Yellow for extra visibility at night! Don't let cold wet feet ruin your outdoor fun! We developed Crosspoint Waterproof Socks to solve the soggy toe problem and to keep your feet dry while cycling, running, hiking, any outdoor activity in the rain. Our socks are fully waterproof thanks to 3-layers: a wear resistant knit exterior (feels like a regular sock), a waterproof breathable Artex membrane, and a Coolmax FX moisture wicking anti-bacteria lining. The result is a sock that feels like a sock but protects like a rain bootie. Now you don't have to choose between keeping your feet dry and breathability (we don't like sweaty feet either).
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01B1C7CTW
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 17, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|