|Fits as expected||
Showers Pass 100% Waterproof Breathable High Visibility Multisport Unisex Crew Socks
$32.95 - $36.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- CONSTRUCTION Three layer bonded construction sandwiches a Polyurethane waterproof-breathable membrane (Showers Pass Proprietary Artex Membrane) between a wear resistant, High Visibility knit exterior and a moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial Coolmax lining
- WATERPROOF The Artex Membrane is an ultra-thin PTFE Waterproof Breathable Membrane whose molecular structure allows the membrane to stretch while the pores of the membrane do not. This provides a reliable level of waterproof and breathable protection so your feet don’t overheat during athletic activities.
- COMFORTABLE These seamless, waterproof-breathable socks keep your feet dry and comfortable in wet conditions without adding bulk or sacrificing comfort – no plastic bag feeling like other waterproof socks
- VERSATILE Suitable for cycling, running, hiking, golfing, fishing, kayaking, rafting, snow sports, and other outdoor activities
- GUARANTEE Our waterproof membrane is seamless and is formed in the shape of 3-D foot not a flat plywood foot shape. This offers a better fit and feel with no seam-like ridge on the socks. After the three layers of the sock are bonded together, each sock is pressure tested to ensure it has no leaks. A wide toe box and padded toe and heel provide excellent cushioning and durability.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Don't let wet feet ruin your winter riders. The Showers Pass Crosspoint Waterproof Crew Cycling Sock uses 3-layer waterproof, breathable construction to keep your feet dry on and off the bike.S/M (Men's 6-7, Women's 7.5-8.5), M/L(Men's 7.5-10, Women's 9-11.5), L/XL(Men's 10.5-12, Women's 12-13.5)..
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01B1C7CTW
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 17, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|