Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Stay Cool Bamboo Cover - for Back Stomach Side Sleeper - By Good Life Essentials - Hypoallergenic and Dust Mite Resistant Hotel Collection (Queen)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ LIFETIME WARRANTY ★ - MADE IN THE USA with 100% CertiPUR-US Certified Foam - Our Extra Breathable 50% Bamboo Cover Allows Greater Ventilation and Helps Keep You Cool All Night Long For the Best Sleep Ever! You will Say I Love My Pillow it's Like Sleeping on a Cloud!
- SUPERIOR QUALITY, COMFORT, SUPPORT & DURABILITY - Your Pillow Will Never Go Flat! You Can Custom Mold Your Pillow So That it is Comfortable For ALL Sleep Positions. Orthopedically Promotes Proper Neck and Back Alignment to Reduce Tossing and Turning For Back, Stomach and Side Sleepers! So comfortable you will be telling your family members to let go of my pillow.
- HYPOALLERGENIC - Our Premium Pillows are Made With Shredded Memory Foam. Allergy Sufferers No Longer Need to Compromise Comfort! Our Bed Pillows are Sold Only on Amazon. They are Rolled and Vacuum Sealed at the Factory For Frustration Free Eco-Friendly Shipping. Pillows. They Are Machine Washable and Built For Comfort, Support, and Durability!!
- PROVIDES RELIEF - from several sleeping issues, including snoring, insomnia, migraines, neck and back pain, allergies, and TMJ. Great for stomach, side and back sleepers. We are Sure that You Will Agree that it is a 5 Star Hotel Quality Pillow. No PBDE's!
- BACKED BY THE GOOD LIFE ESSENTIALS GUARANTEE - We guarantee you'll love the pillow, and if you aren't absolutely satisfied, return it within 30 days for a refund, no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
You Will Sleep Better Guaranteed!
CERTIFIED MADE IN THE USA by CertiPUR-US!
Why Get a Shredded Memory Foam Pillow?
Shredded memory foam cradles your head perfectly and promotes proper alignment to reduce tossing and turning.
Down Pillows lack the support needed for many sleepers which often leads to neck pain. - Memory Foam suffers from heat buildup from the lack of airflow, and the
inability to adjust the pillow from how it comes molded. If the pillow is too thick or too thin, you're out of luck.
Shredded Memory Foam Pillows Help Keep You Cool!
Having shredded memory foam in the pillow instead molded memory foam gives you more air circulation. This combined with our Industry Leading 50% Bamboo and Polyester blend cover helps to keep you cooler while you sleep.
Shredded Memory Foam Cradles Your Head Perfectly
Our Memory Foam Pillow is made up of lots of small pieces of memory foam which allows you to thin out or fluff up the pillow for more support so that you can find the perfect
support and height. Perfect for stomach, back and side sleepers. Industry Leading 50% Bamboo Cover - Hypoallergenic and Dust Mite Resistant
Completely Machine Washable
We Stand Behind our Pillow With a 5 Year Warranty
Click the "Add to Cart" Button at the top of the page now and start sleeping better. We Guarantee it!
Showing 1-7 of 834 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, when the pillow arrives it is rolled and compressed so when you open the package the memory foam will rise a bit. However, as the company suggests, placing your pillow in the dryer on tumble dry with high heat for 15 minutes will make the memory foam fill out the pillow properly and becomes much softer and fuller leaving no lumpy feeling. If you order this pillow and you feel like, after opening, your pillow is only half filled or is not as filled as you like it to be put it in the dryer for 15 min and you will be pleased with the result.
Second, as others and the company state memory foam can carry an odor. The company recommends washing the pillow on a low spin speed with cold water. In my opinion, as others have stated, the scent has dissipated to almost nothing and I have only had my pillow a short time. Washing it did speed up the process however and is always a good idea to begin with if you ask me.
Leaving reviews of what I purchase is not usually my thing but this product is the first product I've purchased that has made me honestly want to. I hope my experience with this pillow can help anybody out there that may be having conflicting thoughts about ordering this based on some of the reviews of the pillow, "not being filled in," and everything. When this pillow arrives at your door and you use it for your first time, you will be happy you did.
Also, the size of the queen pillow is 17 in x 28 in (43 cm x 71 cm for our friends using the metric system) so if you currently have a standard pillow of any type those standard/queen pillow sheets will work for the queen pillow as well making it easy to upgrade and not have to spend more on new sheets.
After a bunch of reading online it seemed like the best solution for my wife would be a shredded memory foam type pillow. I researched lots of options from websites that are dedicated to just shredded memory foam pillows to multiple options on amazon. This pillow seemed to be the best combination of value to price.
The pillow arrived rolled up tightly in a vacuum sealed package. After opening the package it is advised to spend some time fluffing the pillow immediately and then returning to fluff again several times over the next few hours. On initial opening of the package there was a very light chemical smell, but that disappeared after the first night of use.
My wife reported that it took her a few days to get used to the feel of the new pillow. But having now been using it for a few weeks she is reporting a much better quality of sleep and has noticed that she does not seem to be suffering with neck or back pain. I am not sure how much of this is down to the pillow and how much is down to other typical changes in lifestyle that can occur, but at the moment the pillow seems to really be helping here to achieve a restful nights sleep.