|Item Weight||14.02 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.6 x 12.6 x 7.87 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||H32888US|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $9.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Paper Shredder,12-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper/CD/Credit Card Shredder, 5.8 Gallons Shredder for Home Office Use with Pullout Basket,Overload and Overheating Protection
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Returns|
Save an extra $8.00 when you apply this coupon.
$8.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- [ 12-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper,Solid Cutters and Professional Steel Blades,Practical Gifts for Women and Men ]This professional Home office shredder accepts up to 12 sheets of paper at a time and shreds them into small pieces 5/32 x 15/32 inches (4x12mm), security level P-4. Nitrided steel knives are sharp and broken quickly and efficiently break paper to pieces,tiny pieces for superior security on highly confidential documents to help keep your information safe.
- [ Provides Powerful Side Shredding,Destroys credit cards and CDs/DVDs ] With advanced blades Knives made of nitrided steel are durable and carefully processed.Shreds paper, clips, staples, credit card (one at a time), bills,ATM receipts, pay stubs, junk mail and other inportant and important document meets your diverse home and small office needs. tiny and unreadable particles increasing sensitive data security for personal.
- [ Overload and Overheat System & Auto Shut-Off &Paper Jam Protection System ] The main body is covered with a multi-dimensional sensor with intelligent thermal protection. The shredder will automatically shut off to protect the motor if it runs continuously beyond its maximum run time and begins to over-heat.The Reverse function makes it possible to retrieve un-shredded or partially shredded documents, making it easier to avoid frustrating paper jams.
- [ Easy Operation with One-Switch Control & Quality Materials ] Continuous shredding at full load for 20 minutes, high-speed shredding at 3 m/min, effective shredding depends on various hardcore indexes;User-friendly simple control panel, rejecting complex operation, three buttons, ON/OFF/REV, design with two card slots, one for plain paper card slot, one for DVD/CD/bank card slot, etc.The main body is made of top-notch ABS plastics, Solid enough to provide an ultra-long service life.
- [ 5.8 Gallons Cut Shredder suitable for Home Office use ]Personal office shredder, home office choice to solve the cumbersome problem of large shredder, can be used as a trash can, more convenient.Cut shredder is equip with pullout bin which can hold up to 5.8 gallons of waste. It also has a small transparent window, allowing you to easily know when it is time to empty it.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $13.12 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
High Security 12-Sheet Micro-cut Paper and Credit Card Shredder
Shreds CDs/DVDs, credit cards, staples, paper clips, and junkmail
Durable Solid Cutters and Professional Steel Blades Paper Shredders
Paper Shredder's Simple Design Perfect for Your Home Office
High-Security P-3 Level
This cross cut paper shredder quickly turns documents into tiny pieces with high security P-3 level. Together with the upgraded stainless steel blades, which can destroy ATM receipts, credit-card bills, mortgage statements, pay stubs, insurance packets, staples and small paper clips.
Auto Star and Manual Reverse
With auto-start/stop and manual-reverse function,Auto mode, shredding begins once the sensor detects something to be shredded.the paper will be reversed to back out if you insert into too much paper to protect you from the frustration of paper jams.
5.6 Gallons Bin and Portable Handle
5.6 gallons wastebasket with portable handle design and large transparent window makes it easy to see when the shredder is full and to empty.For safe operation, the paper shredder will stop working once you pull out the bin.Overheating and overloading thermal protection makes the paper shredder machine be used easily and handily.
Compare with similar items
Amazon Basics 12-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper and Credit Card Home Office Shredder
Amazon Basics Paper Shredder Sharpening & Lubricant Sheets - Pack of 12
Amazon Basics 8-Sheet Capacity, Cross-Cut Paper and Credit Card Shredder, 4.1 Gallon
Fellowes 35250 Powershred Performance Oil, 12 oz. Bottle w/Extension Nozzle
Powershred 12C15 12-Sheet Cross-Cut Paper Shredder (4014401)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Item Dimensions||12.6 x 12.6 x 7.87 inches||13.27 x 9.29 x 14.57 inches||9.21 x 6.02 x 0.75 inches||12.8 x 7.3 x 15.9 inches||1.5 x 3.5 x 8 inches||13.44 x 9.69 x 19.69 inches|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I read the reviews on several. On this one several people pointed out that the advertising said it had a removable pullout type basket. They complained that it actually has the motor section sitting on top of the basket and must be moved aside to empty the basket rather than pulling a basket out. Having had one that pulls out and knowing what a mess it causes with having to pick up and/or sweep up little bits of shredded paper that fall out from the cutters, I was actually glad to have a basket that doesn't pull out. I just sit the top aside onto a large trash can and empty the basket with no mess at all.
I was concerned when I found that the basket is a pliable plastic as opposed to the sturdier one I was used to. Again, that turned out to be a blessing as I am able to push in the sides a bit as I dump the contents, directing them into the bag or box or whatever I am using that will go out with the trash collection without any bits falling over the sides.
I am very happy to report that I have used this for over a week and have shredded hundreds of documents...... and it is going like a champ. It has an 'overheat' button that has only lit up once. It easily accepts at least 10 sheets at a time, which enables me to put whole unopened envelopes through, such as prior years' bank statements that I never opened due to banking online. It is smaller than my previous shredder, but that just makes me empty it before it overheats or has so much paper to dump that it would make a mess.
I also like that the paper is fed into the motor from above. While the width of the slot is just paper size, that is no problem in that I just fold papers over that are larger. And with the previous machine it would sometimes have to be coaxed to accept the paper at an angle where this one grabs is with no coaxing once you get the knack for the right downward angle.
I will note that as with not having a pull out basket, it was advertised as being able to handle clips. But on the top of the machine it shows items not to shred and clips are among them. No problem for me as I just removed them. It handles stapled items with no problem. I have not yet used it for CDs or credit cards.
I have many more documents to shred, so if this does not handle all of them, I will be back to alter my review. But so far so good and I would recommend as a good shredder that is affordable.
Ability to handle up to 12 sheets of paper
Can cross-cut paper
Holds a large capacity of shredded paper, up to 5.8 gallons
Includes viewing window to show just how much shredded paper is sitting in the bin
Can handle many credit cards, cd's, dvd's, etc.
Auto shut-off safety measure works great, even when tested
Simple to setup and easy to use
Pretty top heavy
Isnt able to cut newer hard metal-lined credit cards. But then again, I dont know any that can.
My wife has been bugging me to purchase a paper and credit card shredder to keep scammers from getting a hold of our information. After some researching, I came upon this shredder that had good reviews and was priced right in my budget range. It hits all of my check marks except for one (mentioned above), but other than that I think this is a solid purchase.
This no the case. When your read the manual, and I quote "-Working cycle: 3 minutes ON / 40 Minutes OFF"
Need I say M O R E
It did work more than 3 minutes (did not time the first run) and I have now waited 40 minutes and "wait for it" 42 minutes and it running again. Started shredding and it ran for just under 5 minutes ... and now we wait again.
If you don't have more that 500 sheets or so at any one time it is fine. But I had this shredding stacking up for a while because my other old shredders' gear gave up. After I get through this lot, I'm sure it will be fine under my desk and being used on a regular basis for junk mail and other destructible documents.