Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Platform: Xbox|Change
Price:$27.99+ $4.99 shipping

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on December 24, 2009
Out of the Shrek videogame trilogy this is the only game to get that is very fun to play. You can go co-op with a friend just by them picking up the controls or setting them down. The game play happens in between the gaps in the movie, so you get to play with all the fun characters without any spoilers from the movie. The controls are simple, tight, and the characters have excellent snappy comments that will make you laugh without seeming the least repetitive. The game play itself is fun and there are parts that are challenging, but you only have to replay three or five times in order to beat the difficult stuff. This coming from a casual game player.
on November 2, 2015
I just to play this game in my psp2 so I was looking for it For my Xbox I found it and it came just in time.
on August 1, 2016
It was great. Thanks
on June 11, 2014
PLAYED THIS GAME GROWING UP, AND WAS VERY GLAD TO FIND IT FOR XBOX (I PLAYED IT ON PS2) IT WAS IN GREAT CONDITION AND I AM ALMOST DONE BEATING THE GAME! :D
on November 30, 2009
This is our second copy of the game. Our first one got scratched. Compared to many video games, it is fairly easy but there are many different characters and features to keep everyone interested. It is 4 player so our whole family plays - including lame mom (me). My video savvy 8yr and 11yr olds still like to play.
on December 23, 2014
Great pricing. Awesome product quality. Fast shipping. Will do business again.
on March 8, 2015
Thanks
on May 22, 2012
The booklet inside of this game, was not the booklet to this game. It had nothing to this Shrek game at all.
on December 25, 2013
I suppose it was my own fault for not checking to see if this game would work on a 360 or not. since it didn't say, I thought it would since most original Xbox games work on the 360. I did buy an original xbox to play the game. Overall the game is pretty good. more for children 5+. some levels are difficult to pass due to lack of directions. My boys love Shrek, so the game was a hit! good purchase overall.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.