- File Size: 2019 KB
- Print Length: 620 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 4, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00RTLE0HW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #423,279 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Shrew & Company Books 1-3 Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The Problem With Paddy. Dana has had it with men after her ex signed her up for a clinical trial that mutated her chromosomes. After being discharged from her job on the police force, she opened a private investigations agency, Shrew & Company, with the money she got from the resulting wrongful termination and medical lawsuits. Two years in, she has several employees, also mutated, and a solid reputation for finding missing persons. Then a pub manager hires her to find his missing boss, Patrick, but Patrick doesn't want to be found. At least not until after the full moon.
2. Framing Felipe. Sarah, a mutant and Dana' s second at Shrew & Company, is given a missing persons case after coming in from six weeks undercover work with the FBI. She is exhausted, but quickly finds Felipe, a circus aerial acrobat, hiding out in a barn near Patrick's mountain home. The Shrews soon learn that Felipe and his twin, who hired them, have been kept against their will by the circus' owner, who bought the brothers when they were five. And as the conflict between the Bears and Cats escalates, the Shrews also learn there are shifter impersonators with ties to the circus infiltrating the shifter groups, creating greater hostilities, and kidnapping shifters who are then forced to work in the circus.
3. Bryan' s Betrayal. Tamara has been assigned to locate Bryan, a born Bear who was kidnapped in the previous book and freed by the Shrews when they attempted to free Fabian, Felipe' s twin. Bryan was released from his alpha' s mind link while in captivity and is now working on a plan to overthrow the corrupt alpha. He convinces Tamara to help him, another solo side job for a Shrew. But there is much more in play than either realize.
The Shrew's are strong smart women, and the men who love them respect that. My kind of story!
The Problem with Paddy AKA Pursuing Patrick introduces the Shrew's.
The Shrew's 5 women who were victims of a drug study gone wrong, and developed some super hero type abilities. Dana Slade is a former police detective turned PI and runs Shrew and Company. Her agency is hired to find a missing bar owner, Patrick O'Dwyer. When Dana finds Patrick there is an undeniable attraction. Dana finds her self using her enhanced abilities to help Patrick through is first shift into a mountian lion. Than navigating the world of were cat politics which lands the shrew's in the world of shifters and a brewing war between the were cats and bears in the Carolina Smokies. Great story, fun a little steamy with great chracters and world building. Loved Dana and Patrick
Dana sends her R hand Shrew, Sara Miller, to help a circus acrobat on the run, while the rest of the shrews are woring on the cat-bear problem. Sara is a former marine, with her enhanced abilities can track anyone. When Sara finds Felipe she learns some disturbing things about the Circus he was from and that he and his twin have some unique abilities themselves. It does not take long before a link is discovered between the Circus and the trouble with the cats, bears and other shifter groups in the area. Ends with a little cliffhanger, a great addition to the series. Loved Sara and Felipe. Really liked Astrid's brother Eric too.
Tamara "Tam" Ursa or baby shrew to her sister shrews is on an side mission. Sent by Dana to locate Bryan Ridge a born bear shifter for his sister Drea. When Tam finds the big bear enforcer she is drawn into his plan to take out their Alpha Gene. Her close work with Bryan is is having some unexpected side effects that has her calling her parents. It's not long before Dana and Patrick her mate and new Alpha of the Cats along with the rest of the Shrews are pulled in to help. Tam father even send her over protective older brothers to lend a hand. Ends with a bit of a cliffhanger, Gene got a way and Astrid is still looking for Fabian, Felipe's twin who is still being held by the circus. A great addition to the series. Loved Bryan and Tam. Loved Tam's brothers Peter and Soren.
the Shrew members and various shifters they encountered who cleverly became their intended mates. The only big problem I had with the books was apparently Ms. Trent did not have a proof reader for any of the books as there were soo many typos (as in words out of place) that it was at times painful! I wanted to get out my red pencil and start doing corrections! I am planning on getting the next book in the series but I sure hope someone got to her before it went to print to have it proof read! It's hard to believe someone who has written as many books as she has would have this kind of problem.