BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 14, 2012
I got this app, thinking it could help me because I lose my cell a lot. But instead, this app just takes up space. It will ask you to make a username and a 4 digit pin (really? 4 digits?!). Then it will tell you to go to their website. The website doesn't really serve a purpose. If I were you, I would not waste precious space on this app.
on March 29, 2013
This thing is just rediculous. Almost unusable. I thought it would be fun, but it takes hours to set up and deal with.
on November 4, 2012
the title explains it all. I ran the app, and tried everything I could to get it up and running, but it just doesn't work.
on November 3, 2012
my brother got his phone stolen and I tried to track it but it diiddnt work I hate. this app do not get it! !!!!!!!!!!!!
on March 3, 2013
Ok so i got this app and it gave me a virus!i barly got it off my kindle!ive never got a virus on this thing till now and the only reason i was able to get it off was because i had a virus protection app but again i still got the virus!if i was able to i would give this app 0 stars!
on May 15, 2015
Will not accept registration
on December 10, 2012
This app is the worst app I have ever used I think they should get rid of this app I will never recommend this
on November 15, 2013
Great tool, we use it daily. I take the bus to work and my husband picks me up at the bus station, he uses this to see when I am close to the station so he can get there right before I do.
on January 2, 2013
Nice product just dont use it much, nothing bad to say about it just not used and one is pre-loaded on my device
on April 30, 2017
I downloaded this app on my son's Kindle because I could not find my cell phone. It will help you find every other phone except for an iPhone so it was useless