Shule Electric Pasta Maker Machine with Motor Set Stainless Steel Pasta Roller Machine Silver
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MATERIAL: Whole body of this electric pasta maker machine is covered by stainless steel, rollers and cutters are made of anodized aluminum.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE: We provide 7 or 9 posiion dial regulates thickness of pasta dough from 0.5mm to 3mm, includes attachments to make the pasta with width 1.5mm and 6.6mm.The motor part can be removed after use.
- EASY TO USE: It has classic integral pasta machine with motor of 110 V with 2 speeds to operate the machine automatically or you can use a hand crank to create noodles.
- EASY TO CLEAN: You can wipe clean with a dry soft brush or cloth.
- NOTE: Make sure never wash the machine with water or in the dishwasher!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Marcato Design Atlas 150 Pasta Machine, Made in Italy, Includes Cutter, Hand Crank, and Instructions, Silver
Marcato Atlas Pasta Machine Electric Motor Attachment
Marcato 8342 Atlas Pasta Dough Roller, Made in Italy, Includes 180-Millimeter Pasta Roller with Hand Crank and Instructions, Silver
Pasta Roller Sheet attachment for kitchenaid stand mixer, Stainless Steel Pasta Maker accessory Machine
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||YOU ZAN||Amazon.com||MMP Living||Stavvy Sales||Nevku|
|Color||Integral Electric Pasta Machine||Silver||Steel||Stainless||SLV|
A motor of 110 V with 2 speed to operate the machine automatically and lets you create authentic and delicious pasta in your own home has never been easy.
MOTOR AND BRACKET INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Push the bracket through the foot of the pasta machine to lock it well.
2. Insert the motor into the hole of the roller you need.
3. Rotate the motor and get it stuck into the bracket.
4. Press the buttons to turn on the motor.
MAINTENANCE OF THE MACHINE:
1.Unplug before cleaning the motor and before any maintenance operations!
2.Always remove the motor before cleaning the machine(and use the handle to turn the rollers).
3.Never wash the machine with water or in the dishwasher!
4.Use a soft cloth to clean the motor after use.
5.Any repairs which need to be made to the electrical parts must be carried out by trained personnel.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This seller quickly replaced a new one for me .
And this machine works great now!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
There are three reasons why I gave this product so little rating. One, iron filings come out at times due to the compactness of the blades. Two, the dough would get stuck on one side of the blade of the pasta cutter. Third, the motor is very loud, as if a commercial plane is flying by! This product is very low in manufacturing quality.