Shule Pasta Maker Machine Stainless Steel Adjustable Pasta Roller and Cutter for Tagliattelle Linguine Lasagna Noodles, Classic Red
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- --ELEGANT DESIGN: Classic body design and elegant contrast color of red and silver make Shule pasta maker and your kitchen more attractive than usual.
- --HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: This pasta machine is constructed by study cast stainless steel body and anodized aluminum roller and cutter.
- --ADJUSTABLE DOUGH SETTINGS: You can adjust the regulating knob with 7 settings from 0.5 to 3 mm to experience different taste of pasta
- --EASY TO USE AND CLEAN: You can easily make fresh homemade Tagliattelle and Linguine pasta with the separated bladed attachments which can be cleaned easily.
- --REMOVABLE HAND CRANK: Easy Crank Handle can be removed for storage. Pre-Drilled holes for clamping.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
PLEASE DO NOT CLEAN THE PASTA MAKER WITH WATER OR PUT PASTA MAKER IN DISH-WASHING MACHINE!
Shule introduces the heart of Italy with freshly made pasta in your own home.
Size: 8.3x8x6.2 inches
Body material: stainless steel
Rollers and cutters material: anodized aluminum
Package includes: pasta machine, narrow and wide pasta cutters, hand crank, adjustable clamp
Pasta thickness control: from 0.5mm to 3mm (easy to use adjustment knob)
How to clean: Wipe clean with a dry brush or cloth, also may use banister brush or wooden stick if necessary.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First was the clamp, the handle for it snapped to I could not hold it to my desk.
Next was the handle for the turning arm so it was like shaking hands with a cat
Then finally plastic inside the machine so I was not able to make smooth sheets.
Don't buy, made incredibly cheaply