Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Shun Classic 7-Piece Block Set with Bamboo Block" and save 56% off the $744.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Shun Classic 7-Piece Block Set with Bamboo Block
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 8-inch chef's knife, 9-inch bread knife, 3-1/2-inch paring knife, 6-inch utility knife, sharpening steel, Taskmaster shears, 11-slot bamboo block
- VG-10 high-carbon stainless-steel blades with 16 layers of stainless alloy for Damascus look
- One-piece stainless steel bolster, tang, and end-cap
- Black laminated PakkaWood handle with D-shaped profile for comfortable grip
- lifetime warranty; made in Japan
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Seamless stainless steel construction produces this stunning collection. Features the look and benefits of Damascus steel, yet without it's rusting problems. Storage block is made from bamboo; an abundant, renewable resource.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Beware, however, the description says that you will get the Taskmaster Shears. I did not get them but standard shears that were best suited for cutting herbs and use with other light tasks. When I brought this to the attention of Amazon, they took care of my and now I have the actual Taskmaster shears with the bone notch as well. They are sold separately on Amazon as Shun DM7300 Multi-Purpose Shears, Black/Silver
I am convinced that the Shun line of knives are the best that I could have purchased for the money. I would recommend them to anyone that really puts their knives to serious and regular use. If you don't really challenge your knives or use them a lot then I would recommend a less expensive set of knives or else you may not get your money's worth from them.
In the attached photo they are on the left with the longer blades and the bone notch.
Most recent customer reviews
Also tje metal not as good as they say.Read more