|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||16.1 x 3.1 x 1 inches|
Shun Classic 7" Dual Density Utility knife DM0763
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VG-10 “super steel” blade is clad on each side with 16 microthin layers of high-carbon steel, creating a variegated look reminiscent of a Damascus-style blade.
- The unique combination of low- and high-frequency serrations guarantees unsurpassed performance.
- Low-frequency serrations help minimize resistance between blade and cutting board.
- High-frequency serrations reduce tearing when cutting soft-skinned foods (like tomatoes) or slicing through hard crusts.
- Durable PakkaWood handle resists moisture and has a D shape, to sit comfortably in the hand.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This innovative knife is one of the most versatile in the kitchen, thanks to a unique dual-frequency serrated blade that cuts easily through crusts of bread or soft foods like tomatoes. It’s handcrafted in Japan by Shun, whose exceptional craftsmanship reflects a centuries-old tradition of Japanese knife making.