Shun Pro Classic Starter Asian Knife Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Free Lift Gate Delivery on large units Included to get unit off the truck only.
- Blade shape and weight is designed to maximize the glide of the blade across a cutting board, making it easy for cooks of any height to use
- Precision-forged in Japan by renowned blade manufacturer KAI
- Comfortable D-shaped Pakkawood handle; steel end-cap; washing by hand recommended
- The debossed stainless steel logo enhances and balances the handle
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Shun knives pronounced "shoon" in Japanese, means- "at the peak of perfection". Each knife is handmade by skilled specialists and requires at least 100 handcrafted steps to complete one knife. Shun Classic Pro, features a VG-10 super steel with a graffiti-etched blade. The etched design is different for each blade style and is similar to the etching found on custom Japanese knives to identify the blade maker. Each Shun knife provides a Japanese blade angle of 16°. You will enjoy the ease of cutting the thinnest slices without bruising or tearing the most delicate foods while prepping; this ensures the ingredients to stay intact, retain flavor, and stay fresh. The blade is complimented by a D-shaped traditional Japanese handle, made out of ebony PakkaWood. Shun offers a full assortment, so you will always find the right knife for the task. Handcrafted in Seki, Japan with a limited lifetime warranty. Handwashing is recommended.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|