Shun DM0517W 7-Inch Ken Onion Hollow-Ground Santoku Knife
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Japanese style Santoku (meaning 3 virtues) knife used for slicing, dicing and chopping
- Blade is made with VG-10 super steel and pattern Damascus clad with 16 layers of SU410/SUS431 stainless steel
- Handles are made with ergonomics in mind and are in beautiful, stylish PakkaWood
- Arched blades and curved handle fit comfortably in right or left hands and made to be comfortable regardless of user-height
- Hand wash only; limited lifetime warranty; made in Japan
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Shun DM0517W 7-Inch Ken Onion Hollow-Ground Santoku Knife
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Cutlery and More|
|Item Dimensions||0.75 x 12 x 2.75 in||0.75 x 12.25 x 1.82 in||2 x 12.5 x 1 in||1.5 x 3.25 x 16.25 in|
Santoku or three virtues in Japanese is a blade style perfect for chopping, mincing and dicing vegetables. Our Ken Onion 7 Inch Santoku knife does all three effortlessly and features all of the benefits you've come to expect of the Ken Onion line. The Ken Onion series of knives feature VG-10 blade core clad with 32 layers of SUS410 stainless steel, the blade made famous in our Shun line. The Ken Onion series features not only this handsome, non-stick blade, but it is combined with Ken Onion's signature ergonomic handle design, creating the unique blade sweep found only in a Ken Onion knife. Ebony Pakkawood handles made a beautiful statement, in and out of the knife block. Due to customer demand, we've expanded the Ken Onion series to feature all those who can't live without knife styles, you're sure to find the Ken Onion Knife right for any job.Item measures from tip to the top end of the knife is about 7" while the tip to the bottom end of the knife is about 8
Top customer reviews
It slices nearly anything effortlessly. Your eyes don't even burn when you slice a pungent onion because it cleanly cuts the cells rather than crushing them.
Absolutely worth the money, worth a lot more than what they charge actually.
This is my go to knife for everything now. Nice and sharp, and balanced. I can see this knife getting years of use and handed down. It is very well built and feels very balanced.
Most recent customer reviews
good piece of tools for pro chef, you can...Read more