Shun DM0754K Perfect Paring Knife and Cutting Board Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4-Inch Classic Perfect Paring Knife and 9-Inch Bamboo Oval Cutting Board by Shun
- Paring Knife is made from VG-MAX stainless steel clad with 32 layers of high-carbon stainless steel
- Patterned, layered surface; stunning look of Damascus steel with ultra-sharp 16 degree blade angle and incredible blade edge retention
- Black laminated Packwood D-shaped handle provides maximum comfort and reduces friction
- Bamboo cutting surface protects knife blades and has natural antiseptic properties
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A match made in cutlery heaven: Our Shun Classic Perfect Paring Knife and Oval Bamboo Cutting Board. Our Shun Classic Perfect 4-Inch Paring Knife is a pro at paring, coring removing blemishes from fruits and vegetables. This small blade is incredibly sharp, easily cutting through tough fruit skin without tearing up the delicate fruit beneath. Light and agile for intricate garnish work, this Shun Classic knife blade features a 16-degree blade angle making the blade flexible, but much sharper than traditional western knives. Crafted in Seki City Japan, Shun Classic knives are forged in the tradition of samurai sword making and are known world-wide. The Classic 4-Inch Paring Knife features a VG-MAX cutting core for superior edge-retention and Pattern Damascus cladding of 32 layers of high-carbon stainless steel--16 layers on either side. The ebony D-shaped Pakkawood handle has that sleek, sophisticated look that makes these knives feel more like art than instrument. The D-shape fits naturally in the hand, for a comfortable grip, regardless of the length of the cutting task at hand. This wood-grain pattern not only enhances the knife's beauty, it also adds durability and stain resistance and reduces friction when cutting. Completing this set is an oval 9-inch bamboo cutting board; sized just right slicing and dicing vegetables, or serving fruits and cheeses. Bamboo is the ultimate surface to use as a cutting board; it is a fast-growing plant that regenerates itself every few years, meaning its harvesting has little impact on the environment. Bamboo has a natural antiseptic quality-a real plus for food preparation, while the bamboo surface helps protect knife blades, keeping them sharper, longer. This set is a great gift-giving idea for the professional chef or novice in your life.