Shun DM0765 Classic Flexible Hollow-Ground 10-Inch Ham/Salmon Slicer Knife
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Knife featuring an extra-long blade making it easier to slice through larger meats like ham or salmon in one easy pass
- Japanese knife blade featuring a 16-degree angle for a blade much sharper than traditional Western knives
- Steel: Japanese AUS8A for flexibility and toughness
- Patterned, layered surface; stunning look of Damascus steel with added rust resistance
- Black laminated PakkaWood D-shaped handle provides maximum comfort and secure grip
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Shun 10-Inch Hollow-Ground Flexible Ham/Salmon Slicer Knife is a blend of beauty and functionality in the kitchen. The extra-long blade makes it easier to slice through larger meats like ham or salmon in one easy pass. Made with Japanese AUS8A stainless steel for flexibility and strength, this non-clad knife easily slices flesh from bone with minimal effort; the Japanese steel lends to the strength you expect in a Shun Knife, but the D-shaped Pakkawood handle has that sleek, sophisticated look that makes these knives feel more like art, than instrument. Crafted in Seki City Japan, our Shun Classics are forged in the tradition of samurai sword making. These heirloom quality knives will be a prized treasure you'll want to pass down to family for generations.