Shun DMS286 Classic Knife Set, 2-Piece
|Price:||$199.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 8-Inch Japanese chef's knife and 6-inch serrated utility knife in the Shun Classic line of knives
- Precision-forged high-carbon stainless-steel blade; holds a razor-sharp edge
- Knives are clad with16 layers of stainless steel to produce a rust-free Damascus look
- Durable D-shaped Pakkawood handle; comfortable offset steel bolster
- Lifetime warranty; manufactured in Seki City, Japan
Six-Piece Shun Classic Knife Bundle
This Amazon Exclusive 6-Piece bundle features two Shun Classic knives: an 8-inch chef's knife perfect for slicing, dicing and mincing vegetables or working with meat and poultry, and a 6-inch serrated utility knife for sawing through crusty bread or difficult cuts of meat. The bundle also includes a set of four 5-inch steak knives. Great as a gift. Shop now
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Anyhow, I have used them a couple times and they seem well balanced and are very ergonomic and would recommend them without hesitation.
* Appearance - they are visually very good looking knives.
* Weight-these knives are light weight. But you will get use to it quickly.
* Sharpness - very sharp and effortless for cutting and slicing.
* Price - These knives worth the price. But they are still a little pricy. If you don't need both, just get the one you need.
IMO - I love both knives. The 6 inch utility for all the small stuff like cutting veggie. The 8 inch chef knife for everything else. I have some German knives at home. These Shun knives are just better knives than the German ones.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
bought these for my father in law. He loves them. Shun makes the best kitchen knives in my opinion.Published 20 months ago by john william moss IV
Loving Shun Knives. Very sharp. Make sure you know how to sharpen it after uses.Published 22 months ago by rR
Love the balance, the extreme sharpness of this knife set, have purchased other knives but never ones as sharp as these.Published on September 2, 2013 by Allen Mccormick
Thanks for pointing out "serrated" - they allllmost had me! Thank you for saving me. Still a decent deal for the one knife but the other one is basically useless.Published on May 15, 2013 by Vampz13