Shun Edo 11-piece Knife Block Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes 4-inch Paring Knife, 5-inch Santoku Knife, 5.5-inch Utility Knife, 6.5-inch Chef's Knife, 7.5-inch Santoku Knife, 8.25-inch Dual Density Bread/Utility Knife, 8.5-inch Chef's Knife, 9.75-inch Slicing Knife, 9-inch Sharpening Steel, Shears & 11-slot Bamboo Knife Block
- Stick-resistant blade combined with Shun's most advanced ergonomic handle design and unique blade sweep
- Constructed of solid VG10 Super-Steel with a 16° mirror-polished edge and hand-hammered finish
- An inner curve on each side of the bolster provides the perfect thumb and index finger rests; widened bolster releases tension in forearm
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan, lifetime Warranty
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||CutleryMania||Cutlery and More||Sparrow Hawk Cookware||Cutlery and More|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Brown||Stainless Steel||Black||Premium SG2 Steel Core with 32 layers of nickel damascus stainless steel and a beautiful pakkawood handle with deep crimson striations; stainless steel end cap, bamboo knife block, handcrafted in Seki, JAPAN.|
|Item Dimensions||—||5 x 13.5 x 11.5 in||—||0.5 x 19.5 x 18 in||4.25 x 11.25 x 20 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||VGMAX Core with 34-layers Damascus Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||32-layers Stainless Damascus with premium SG2 Japanese Steel Core (Made in JAPAN)|
|Size||—||9 Piece||10-piece||8 Piece||7-piece|
Designed for power and precision, the Edo knives feature Shun's most advanced ergonomic handle design and blade geometry. Every aspect, from the shape of the blade to the way the handle fits snugly into the users hand, has been designed for superlative comfort and control. The arc of the sleek pakkawood handle provides stability, while the rock of the blade's belly enables users of any height to cut with ease. Constructed of pure VG10 'Super-Steel' with a razor-sharp 16° blade angle, the mirror-polished edge and hammered blade design provides stick-resistant cutting performance. Widened bolsters guide users to the correct grip and reduces tension during use.
Edo is the ancient name for the city of Tokyo. Like its namesake, the Edo line combines ultra-modern technology with ancient tradition and craftsmanship. Earning the designation of 'Handcrafted' by US Customs, more than 100 steps are taken by skilled specialists in Seki, Japan to manufacture these truly unique knives. This tradition of excellence, combined with the newest technology and advanced materials, makes every Shun knife a functional work of art. Handwash only. NSF certified. Lifetime warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The packaging is rediculous with the knives shipping in small separate boxes floating in a large box. The shears come in a blister pack (not what you might expect for the price point).
The knives have a good feel in the hand and come with a usable edge. But they do not feel a good value and the finish flaws really leave me disappointed in my purchase.