Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Shun TDM0723 Premier Chef Knife, 6-Inch" and save 51% off the $207.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Shun TDM0723 Premier Chef Knife, 6-Inch
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Handcrafted all-purpose knife that has many uses around the kitchen
- Features layered Damascus steel with a striking, hand-hammered finish (known as 'Tsuchime' in Japanese)
- Hand-hammered finish reduces drag when cutting, keeping foods from sticking to the knife blade; Premium pakkawood handle nestles comfortably into the curves of the palm and allows for a variety of comfortable and secure grips
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this knife, blade length can vary from 6-1/4-inch to 6-1/2-inch
- Dishwasher safe; hand washing and air drying recommended; limited lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Shun Premier 6 inch chef's knife is an attractive medium-sized knife for chopping vegetables and cutting meat. It's incredibly sharp and the hand-hammered finish on the blade helps food come off of the knife easily, similar to a hollow edge. This Shun Premier chef's knife also has a walnut-colored PakkaWood handle with a new comfortable shape that's a pleasure to hold. Additionally, the edge stays sharp longer because it uses the same hard VG-10 steel as Shun's Classic series. This Premier chef's knife from Shun will resist damage from corrosion because it's clad with 32 layers of stainless steel.