Shun TDM0774 Premier Gokujo Boning Fillet Knife, 6", Silver
- Low Return Rate: 19% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "shun premier"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Premier Gokujo Boning and Fillet Knife is ideal for removing bones from fish and creating thin slices
- Featuring a double-bevel, flat-ground blade for durability and to move food away from the blade quickly
- Hand-sharpened 16-degree cutting angle on each side for a razor-sharp edge; Hammered Tsuchime finish helps release food when cutting
- Proprietary VG-Max Cutting Core for maximum edge retention; clad with 64 layers of stainless steel (32 each side) for corrosion resistance
- Walnut Pakkawood handle to fit both right and left hand for a comfortable, secure grip
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When boning, the narrow, sharp, curved blade of the Premier Gokujo Boning and Fillet Knife gets in close to the bone, making it easy to separate meat from bone. The extremely sharp edge cuts through fibrous material with ease; it's perfect for trimming the silver skin from a tenderloin or roast or even making your own cutlets. The blade's six-inch length and narrowness is just right to glide through the body of the fish, quickly removing bones and skin. Elegant and beautiful, the Shun Premier line of knives is unlike any knives you've owned. Each blade has a cutting core of Shun's proprietary VG-MAX "super steel" to take and hold a precision edge. Featuring layered Damascus steel for strength, the hand-hammered finish (known as 'tsuchime' in Japanese) lends not only to the beauty, but creates the hollow-ground feature that reduces knife-drag and prevents food from sticking to the blade. Ultra-thin and incredibly sharp, these blades feature a 16-degree blade angle making the blade flexible, but much sharper than traditional Western knives. The gorgeous Packwood handles in walnut finish are both sleek and stylish, and are shaped to fit the palm of your hand in a variety of secure and comfortable grips. The Shun logo is embossed on the end cap, making these knives beautiful in and out of the knife block. Incredibly thin, sharp blades, stylish finishing details and created in the Japanese styling that Shun is famous for; you know your Premier line of knives will work just as hard as you do in your kitchen. Hand washing only; limited lifetime warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I know it is a Boning/Fillet knife but this is a hands on test on fruits and vegetables.
Tomato, rest the blade on top and pull back and the shear weight of the knife will cut through without resistance!
Carrot, can cut so thin the slices are transparent!
Bell pepper, scary fast, like a hot knife in butter!
Raw chicken, (trimming excess fat off) Simply amazing, this is why I bought this knife!! It cuts through meat and fat so easy, it's scary! Do not be careless and cut your fingers! Kiss them goodbye!
Raw beef, again like a hot knife through butter!
Just use the curve of the blade do the work, flex your wrist and don't cut yourself!
One of the sharpest blades I have ever used and own! Just buy it! Treat yourself now!!