Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Shure BETA 58A Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone wi..." and save 57% off the $300.40 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Shure BETA 58A Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone with High Output Neodymium Element for Vocal/Instrument Applications
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll off to control proximity effect
- Uniform super cardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection off axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal to noise output
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Shure SM58S Vocal Microphone (with On Off Switch)
Shure Beta 58A Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone Bundle with XLR Cable, Windscreen, and Boom Stand
Shure Beta 58A Supercardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone Bundle with Boom Stand, XLR Cable, and Austin Bazaar Polishing Cloth
Shure SM58-LC Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone Bundle with Stand Adapter and Zippered Pouch
Shure PGA58-XLR Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone with 15' XLR-XLR Cable
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Austin Bazaar||Austin Bazaar||Austin Bazaar||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 6.5 x 2 in||3.3 x 10.3 x 4.9 in||6 x 40 x 6 in||8 x 37 x 6 in||6 x 30 x 6 in||10 x 3.5 x 5 in|
The Shure Beta 58A is a high output super cardioid dynamic vocal microphone designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording. It has become a leading choice among vocalists and touring professionals worldwide. Designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording Shure Beta 58A high-output super cardioid dynamic vocal microphone is a great choice for vocalists and touring professionals. Maintaining a true super cardioid pattern throughout its frequency range, the Beta 58A insures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. It has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. And its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille make it great for use on the stage.
Designed for professional sound reinforcement and project studio recording Shure Beta 58A high-output supercardioid dynamic vocal microphone is a great choice for vocalists and touring professionals. Maintaining a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range, the Beta 58A insures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration. It has a shaped frequency response that is ideal for close-up vocals. And its rugged construction, proven shock mount system, and hardened steel mesh grille make it great for use on the stage.
The Shure Beta 58A vocal microphone.
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid, rotationally symmetrical about microphone axis, uniform with frequency.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -51.5 dBV/Pa* (2.6 mV) *1 Pa = 94 dB SPL
- Impedance: Rated impedance is 150 ohms (290 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated low Z Phasing. Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3.
- Case: Silver blue enamel-painted die cast metal with hardened, matte-finished, spherical steel mesh grille.
- Adjustable, Stand Adapter: Slip-in microphone mounting, unbreakable, adjustable through 180 degrees with standard 5/8"-27 thread, black finish.
- Weight: 9.92 ounces
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pattern-wise, it does better at rejecting unwanted sounds - I play drums and use this mic for that reason, is that it picks up less of my drums than a SM57 or a SM58.