Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Shure ULX-D Wireless Microphone System, 534-598 MHz (ULXD4Q=-H50)
- This receiver requires a ULXD transmitter to complete the system. Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- The ULXD4Q Quad Channel Digital Wireless Receiver offers four channels of uncompromising audio quality, RF signal stability, and advanced setup features in a space-efficient single rack unit.
- Rugged yet lightweight and compact, the 1RU all-metal chassis houses four independent receivers, each with its own audio and RF meters, gain control, and XLR outputs that can be either direct or summed for flexible signal routing.
- At only 7.6 pounds, the ULXD4Q offers space savings in the rack and cost savings when shipping.
- With RF cascade and two Ethernet ports, units can easily share RF signal and be networked together for simplified frequency coordination and deployment.
- For networked audio applications, Dante digital networking allows multiple channels of audio over a single Ethernet cable.
- With the suite of features and benefits ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems offer, the ULXD4Q is truly generations ahead of any other available receiver in its class, and brings a new level of performance and scale to professional sound reinforcement.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Shure ULX-D Wireless Microphone System, 534-598 MHz (ULXD4D=-H50)
Shure ULX-D Wireless Microphone System, 470-534 MHz (ULXD4Q=-G50)
Shure ULX-D Wireless Microphone System, 174-216 MHz (ULXD4Q=-V50)
Shure ULX-D Wireless Microphone System, 470-534 MHz (ULXD2/KSM9=-G50)
Shure QLXD2/KSM9 Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter with KSM9 Capsule (Receiver Sold Separately)
|Sold By||byFP||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Adorama||Amazon.com||Sam Ash|
Overview: large conference and convention installations come with unique wireless challenges. A campus-wide solution, ULX-D digital wireless is secure, scalable, and durable. From managing diverse sound sources to protecting RF from smartphones and other stray signals, the intelligent system solves wireless problems of all sizes. Ulx-d pushes wireless audio further. More streamlined. Higher density. Up to 47 systems running simultaneously within 6 MHz. That’s one reason it’s become the standard bearer for installed digital wireless. And you can hear it in crystal clear performances around the world. Why it’s better: true to the source. The 24-bit digital audio and the wide frequency response capture the sound as clearly and accurately as it was produced. Scalable control. The network is always yours to command with proven Shure tools like wireless workbench, system on, Axient spectrum Manager, as well as AMX & Crestron integration and Dante audio. Secure sound. Confidentiality is ensured via AES-256 encryption that generates a randomized key for each use. Networked, intelligent charging. Ulx-d transmitters use either AA batteries or our intelligent rechargeable solutions for up to 9 hours of use. Battery life and charge status can be monitored remotely from Shure software. So Power is always on your side. Quality that’s in the details: multiple spectrum options, including VHF, UHF, 900 ISM, 1. 2 GHz (Japan only), and 1. 5 GHz and 1. 8 GHz (Europe only). multiple transmitter types including handheld, body pack, boundary, and gooseneck options. Choice of receiver type (single, dual, or Quad). monitoring and control functionality from wireless workbench 6, system on, and Shure plus channels apps. Dual and quad receivers include Dante digital audio networking.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|