4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Shure SE215-K-BT1 Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones with Bluetooth Enabled Communication Cable
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- “-K” designates the product’s color variation (black)
- Detailed, lifelike sound with enhanced bass elevates audio performance in a convenient and portable mobile package
- Sound Isolating design featuring comfortable sound isolating sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of ambient noise for extended listening, without distractions
- Bluetooth 4.1 pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets, with up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of range
- Multi-point pairing enables pairing of up to two devices transitions from the office to on-the-go between multiple sources and media
- Control your world at your fingertips three-button remote and mic offers audio for phone calls, voice commands and other voice-activated device features
- Choice of translucent black or clear finish brings stage-inspired looks to the street
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
SE215-K-BT1: Black, Bluetooth wireless remote + mic control.
Exploded View Diagram
Above: Take a closer look at legendary Shure quality and superior construction.
Below: Available Options.
- SE215-K-UNI: Black, Universal 3.5mm remote + mic for Apple & Android
- SE215-K-BT1: Black, Bluetooth wireless remote + mic control
- SE215-CL: Clear, Standard 3.5mm detachable cable (64”)
- SE215-CL-UNI: Clear, Universal 3.5mm remote + mic for Apple & Android
- SE215-CL-BT1: Clear, Bluetooth wireless remote + mic control
- SE215SPE-W-UNI: White Special Edition, Universal 3.5mm remote + mic for Apple & Android
- SE215SPE-W-BT1: White Special Edition, Bluetooth wireless remote + mic control
- SE215SPE-B-UNI: Blue Special Edition, Universal 3.5mm remote + mic for Apple & Android
- SE215SPE-B-BT1: Blue Special Edition, Bluetooth wireless remote + mic control
- SE215SPE: Blue Special Edition, gray standard 3.5mm cable (46”)
SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones
Hear It All.
SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones provide detailed sound in a secure, over–the-ear design for long-lasting comfort and immersive audio. Available in wireless and wired versions with detachable cables in multiple color options.
- Secure, over-the-ear configuration keeps earphones in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- Wireless models pair with most phones, laptops and tablets with Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, and provide up to 8 hours of battery life and 30 feet (10 meters) of wireless range.
- Universal communication models (-UNI) come equipped with remote + mic control and selectable iOS/Android functionality with 3.5 mm connection.
- Inline remote and mic on select models offers seamless control for phone calls, voice commands, and easily accessible operation of volume and music playback.
One Hi Def Driver
Single Dynamic Driver produces clear sound with deep bass in a convenient and portable package. Special Edition (SPE) white and blue versions have distinctly tuned frequency response for extended bass. Frequency Range: 22 Hz –17.5 kHz / 21 Hz – 17 kHz (SPE). Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Detachable cable system enables multiple connectivity options for long-term device compatibility, upgrades, and ease of maintenance. See below for four different connectivity options, including Bluetooth, Lightning, USB-C, and Universal 3.5 mm.
|Sound Signature||Great Sound with Deep Bass||Detailed Sound with Enhanced Bass||Full Range Sound||Accurate and Balanced Sound||Spacious Sound with Rich Bass||Extended High-End Clarity and Unparalleled Low-End Performance|
|Sensitivity (1kHz)||105 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW|
|Impedance (1kHz)||16 Ω||17 Ω||27 Ω||22 Ω||36 Ω||9 Ω|
|Noise Attenuation||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB|
|Frequency Range||25Hz - 17kHz||22Hz – 17.5kHz||22Hz – 18.5kHz||20Hz – 19kHz||18Hz – 19kHz||15Hz – 20kHz|
|Color Options||Black, Gray||Black, Blue, Clear, White||Black, Clear||Clear, Silver||Clear, Bronze, Red||Black, Blue, Bronze, Clear|
Already own a pair of SE Earphones with a detachable cable? Convert/upgrade with cable options:
Bluetooth 4.1 Earphone Communication Cable
Converts all detachable Shure Earphones to wireless, and provides up to 8 Hours of battery life with seamless control of playback, volume, phone, and voice commands.
Model Number: RMCE-BT1
Lightning Earphone Communication Cable
Enables direct connection of Shure Earphones to Apple devices with a lightning connection, featuring an integrated DAC/Headphone Amp for 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio and mic + remote for inline control and communication.
Model Number: RMCE-LTG
USB-C Earphone Communication Cable
Enables direct connection of Shure Earphones to Android Devices with mini-USB, featuring an integrated DAC/Headphone Amp for 24-bit/96 kHz digital audio and mic + remote for inline control and communication.
Model Number: RMCE-USB
Universal 3.5 mm Earphone Communication Cable
Easily switch between Android and iOS in one switch with seamless control of music playback, volume, phone, and voice commands. Will work with all Shure Sound Isolating SE Earphones with detachable cables.
Model Number: RMCE-UNI
Compare with similar items
Shure SE112-K-BT1 Wireless Sound Isolating Earphones with Bluetooth Enabled Communication Cable
MEE audio BTX1 Bluetooth wireless universal MMCX adapter cable with Qualcomm aptX technology, microphone, and remote (Black)
Jaybird X3 In-Ear Wireless Bluetooth Sports Headphones – Sweat-Proof – Universal Fit – 8 Hours Battery Life – Blackout
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 7.8 x 3 in||2 x 7.8 x 3 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||21.5 x 0.5 x 0.9 in|
|Item Weight||—||4.56 ounces||1.8 ounces||0.5 ounces|
Wireless SE215 Sound Isolating earphones with Bluetooth Communication cable provide hour-afterhours of rich, detailed sound with enhanced bass with the freedom of wireless and simplicity of Bluetooth. Providing up to 8 hours of immersive audio on a single charge, up to 30 ft. (10 m) of range and remote + mic hands-free control and functionality, Wireless SE215 Sound Isolating earphones are an essential tool for today’s mobile media consumer. Includes USB charging cable, fit kit and zippered carrying case.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I first saw these 215's, I was planning on getting just the wireless module for my beloved 535's, but figured the extra money was a pretty decent deal to have another pair of Shure earphones. Turns out, that's probably some of the best audio money I've spent.
Right off the bat, I have the option to swap out the 215's for 535's on the module. That's what I wanted in the first place, and I'll tell you, the 535's show the limitations of Bluetooth vs. a wired connection. No huge shock there. The huge shock is how great the 215's sound! They're not as "true" as the higher end Shure earphones, but you'd never know it if you hadn't heard them. The sound stage is wonderfully neutral, with just the slightest bass punch. And where you'd normally expect there to be some tradeoff with muted highs or sibilance -- even in more expensive earphones -- Shure has managed to corral both ends of the spectrum, while giving up next to nothing in the midrange.
You wind up with earphones that give you all the range you need to notice the pronounced vibrato across the woodwinds in the Tbilisi Symphony Orchestra's rendition of Holst's Jupiter, versus a more traditional rendition by the Toronto Symphony Orchestra. At the same time, flipping over to Peanut Butter Jelly by Galantis gives you pounding over-the-top bass exactly as the artists intended. If I didn't know better, I'd swear these earphones were "smart". Another thing I absolutely love here, is that Shure doesn't hold back on volume. Want to destroy your eardrums on full volume? They'll let you.
As far as comfort and fit goes, that's always going to vary. Personally, I absolutely adore the over-the-ear wires, and how easily they mold into place. The foam tips that are included seem to be made by Comply (another huge plus, because I'd have bought them anyway -- they're outstanding!) and if you use the right size, and warm them up a bit by giving them an extended pinch, they expand for a perfect seal. I could wear these all day, if I could get a bit more out of the battery. I'm not getting quite 8 hours as advertised, but 7 hours isn't a stretch.
I tend to be fairly critical when it comes to earphones, and while these aren't perfect, the value is jaw dropping. These aren't perfect compared to earphones that cost more than three of these. For what they cost, I don't think you'll get more bang for your buck.
To recap some of the previous heapdhones i tried, the RHA MA750 wireless, Optoma BE-Sport 3, Bose QC30, among others - they always had one thing that would be great (noise cancellation, battery lfie, strong build) and i thought i could live with those extra features and OK sound. But the first time i plugged these in (figuratively) i realized sound quality had to be the first box to check. If you're looking for a solid sounding pair of headphones to replace your commute, gym, and leisure listening headphones and combine them into one, this is it.
If you've used Shure SE215 earphones before, the only difference between these and the regular SE215s is the new blue tooth cable.
If you haven't used SE215s do yourself a favor and pick up a pair. They are a little expensive if you are used to budget earbuds, but well worth the price. They will blow any $50 pair of ear gear out of the water. They also last forever. My last pair was going on 5 years of usage before I accidentally washed them, thanks to the replaceable cable. They pack amazing hardware into a little package to give you rich sound, deep bass, and roughly 35db of noise reduction, making them great for flying or even sleeping with due to the way they sit in your ear.
First time users will have to get used to the way they sit in your ear, but after a few uses, it feels natural.
The only gripe I have is with the blue tooth cable (which you can replace with a standard plug cable if you want). I wish the controls were a little lower so that when I have the cable behind my neck it would be a little easier to access. Other than that, these earphones deliver the same great experience as the regular SE215 earphones and you won't be disappointed.