Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Shure SE215-K Sound Isolating Earphones with Singl..." and save 26% off the $99.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Shure SE215-K Sound Isolating Earphones with Single Dynamic MicroDriver
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Detachable Cable with Wireform Fit
- Sound Isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your audio experience, whether on-stage or on-the-go.
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Soft, flexible sleeves in multiple shapes and sizes gently contour to your ears. Carrying case also included.
- “-K” designates the product's color variation (black). Please refer the User Manual before use which is highly essential.
- Wireless SE215 Earphone options (with Bluetooth-enabled cable) sold separately. Available in 4 colors (Clear: SE215-CL-BT1, Black: SE215-K-BT1, Blue: SE215SPE-B-BT1, White: SE215SPE-W-BT1)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Most Trusted Audio Brand Worldwide
With a history of audio innovation spanning over 90 years, Shure has turned a passion for making great microphones and audio electronics into an obsession. No wonder Shure continues to set the worldwide industry standard for superior microphones and audio electronics.
Sound Isolating Earphones
The SE215 delivers detailed sound with enhanced bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and a secure, comfortable fit onstage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customized fit.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE215 offers detailed sound for personal listening or professional monitoring.
- Single Dynamic MicroDriver
- Detachable cables with formable wire
- Available in clear, translucent black, and special edition white with 3-button remote and mic
- Includes SE215, sleeve fit kit, cleaning tool, carrying case, and user guide
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
Developed for personal monitoring, yet equally suited for personal listening, Shure sound isolating earphones deliver detailed audio while naturally blocking most background noise. Rugged and ergonomic build provides long-lasting comfort and durability for on-stage or everyday use.
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the soft flex sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
Unmatched Personalization and Comfort
Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear. Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
|Speaker Type||Single Dynamic MicroDriver||Single Dynamic MicroDriver||Single High-Definition MicroDriver + Tuned BassPort||Dual High Definition MicroDrivers||Triple High Definition MicroDrivers||Quad High Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer|
|Sound Signiture||Detailed Sound with Enhanced Bass + The Freedom of Wireless||Detailed Sound with Enhanced Bass||Full Range Sound||Accurate and Balanced Sound||Spacious Sound with Rich Bass||Extended High-End Clarity and Unparalleled Low-End Performance|
|Sensitivity (1kHz)||107 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW|
|Impedance (1kHz)||17 Ω||17 Ω||27 Ω||22 Ω||36 Ω||9 Ω|
|Noise Attenuation||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB|
|Frequency Range||22Hz – 17.5kHz||22Hz – 17.5kHz||22Hz – 18.5kHz||20Hz – 19kHz||18Hz – 19kHz||15Hz – 20kHz|
|Input Connector||N/A||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)|
|Cable||Bluetooth Enabled Communication Cable with 3-Button Remote and Mic||64” Fixed (optional in-line three button remote included with m+ version)||64” Detachable with wireform fit||64” Detachable with wireform fit||64” Detachable with wireform fit||64”and 45” Detachable with wireform fit cable|
|Color||Clear, Translucent Black, Special Edition White or Special Edition Translucent Blue||Clear, Black or Special Edition White||Clear or Black||Clear or Metallic Silver||Clear, Metallic Bronze, or Limited Edition Red||Crystal Clear or Metallic Bronze|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7 x 3 x 2 in||3.25 x 3.6 x 6.75 in||6.2 x 2.2 x 7 in||2.2 x 7 x 6.2 in||5.5 x 7.75 x 1.75 in||2.6 x 9.1 x 5.7 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I thought I had great quality headphones before purchasing a pair of SE215 Shures. Well constructed for the price range, Many headphones at this price range do not come with the removable cable, which is a feature I love. You have the freedom to replace a cable if it is damaged or to purchase an aftermarket cable for the IEM's. Fantastic feature!
The IEM's themselves are solid, and give fantastic sound clarity and quality. Those suggesting that there is no base to these headphones need adjust their player/computer settings. These give out a generous amount of base, I am new to micro-drivers so I don't know if there is a break in period. But two weeks of heavy listening and these are great. The sound is very clear, very distinctive I can pick out each sound from a song and which direction it is coming from. The base is more then enough for any audiophile unless you like The Bass drowning all the other sounds.
They are a little tricky to put in, yes. And there is a small learning Curve to this. But most people who are getting $100+ pair of IEM's or Custom IEM's are going to be listening for long periods of time, not taking them in and out every five minutes. I believe an after market cord without the mold-able "ear cuffs" would cut some time off inserting them, for me anyways. But for the quality I can deal with it.
All in all these are a very great set for the price, and give off an amazing sound at the $100 range.
To start off, if the over ear wire design bothers you, if you care about looking cool with your headphones in, or have really weird shaped ears, I do not recommend these. In fact, I'd even go as far as to say if you are looking purely for sound quality you could probably find some headphones of the same quality for a slightly cheaper price (and that aren't annoying to put on and take off), but these Shures have 2 things really going for them:
1. Durability: The cable is THICK. The part where the wire splits, and the 90 degree jack are both reinforced with an almost dramatic amount of heavy duty plastic, but if you ever somehow damage the wire you can remove the buds and replace the cable (but replacements are expensive so you should still try not to). The only part of them I'm slightly concerned about breaking are the parts where the the rubber tips attach to the plastic tube on the buds. The plastic tubes that are cast as part of the buds aren't too reassuring, but after falling asleep lying on top of them a few times I haven't broken them off yet.
2. Isolation: I'm just a poor high school student whose only source of income is mowing lawns for my neighbors. I wanted some nice headphones, and I justified spending $100 on a pair if I could wear them while mowing. These headphones are perfect for using in loud environments. My lawnmower is very loud. I couldn't tell you how many decibels it is, but it's probably louder than your average lawnmower and with no music they work just as well as those foam earplugs for blocking out noise. At 50% volume I can hear my music very clearly, and at 75% I almost stop noticing the awful noise of the old lawnmower engine and worn out bearings. I don't know why I hadn't thought of this sooner!
As for sound quality, if I'm totally honest, I was a little disappointed with the sound quality of my "expensive" headphones on the first day, but after maybe a week or so the range of sound became more broad. I've had them for a few months, but I was waiting to test them while mowing before typing up this review. The quality is very good, in my opinion. They are meant to be used as monitors so the sound is fairly neutral, meaning that they have a good range of sound with no "boosted bass" or distortion in the highs that I can detect (again headphones are subjective). But despite not having exaggerated bass, my Beats loving friends were impressed with them listening to their mainstream pop and hip-hop. Also,this may seem like a weird description, but it feels like the sound from the speakers is only in your thoughts,as opposed to filling the air around you. It's not bad in my opinion, but it is different.