Shure SE315-K Sound Isolating Earphones with Single High Definition MicroDriver and Tuned BassPort
|Price:||$197.23 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- SE315 Sound Isolating Earphones feature full-range sound and optimized low-end performance
- Single High-Definition MicroDriver
- Detachable cable with formable wire
- Includes SE315, sleeve fit kit, cleaning tool, carrying case, and user guide
- Available in clear and black: "-K" designates the product's color variation (black)
- Shure CBL-M-+K Music Phone Cable with Remote + Mic for iPone, iPod and iPad works with Shure's SE315 earphones.
- A detachable Kevlar reinforced cable at the ear allows for easy replacement and customization. Formable wire ensures secure placement over the ear.
Shure Earphones Fit Guide
Shure earphones are not worn in the same style as headphones or standard earbuds. To enjoy the superior sound isolation and audio quality of your earphones, it is very important to get a proper fit. Learn more about the right product and accessories for you. Shure Earbuds Fit Guide
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
The Most Trusted Audio Brand Worldwide
With a history of audio innovation spanning over 90 years, Shure has turned a passion for making great microphones and audio electronics into an obsession. No wonder Shure continues to set the worldwide industry standard for superior microphones and audio electronics.
Sound Isolating Earphones
The SE315 delivers full range sound and optimized low-end performance utilizing a vented driver. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit onstage or on-the-go. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation and a customized fit.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE315 delivers full range sound for personal listening or professional monitoring.
- Single High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Detachable cables with formable wire
- Available in clear and black
- Includes SE315, sleeve fit kit, cleaning tool, carrying case, and user guide
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
|Speaker Type||Single Dynamic MicroDriver||Single Dynamic MicroDriver||Single High-Definition MicroDriver + Tuned BassPort||Dual High Definition MicroDrivers||Triple High Definition MicroDrivers||Quad High Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer|
|Sound Signiture||Great Sound with Deep Bass||Detailed Sound with Enhanced Bass||Full Range Sound||Accurate and Balanced Sound||Spacious Sound with Rich Bass||Extended High-End Clarity and Unparalleled Low-End Performance|
|Sensitivity (1kHz)||105 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW|
|Impedance (1kHz)||16 Ω||20 Ω||27 Ω||22 Ω||36 Ω||9 Ω|
|Noise Attenuation||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB|
|Frequency Range||25Hz – 17kHz||22Hz – 17.5kHz||22Hz – 18.5kHz||20Hz – 19kHz||18Hz – 19kHz||15Hz – 20kHz|
|Input Connector||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)|
|Cable||50” Fixed (optional in-line three button remote included with m+ version)||64” Detachable with wireform fit||64” Detachable with wireform fit||64” Detachable with wireform fit||64” Detachable with wireform fit||64”and 45” Detachable with wireform fit cable|
|Color||Grey||Clear or Black||Clear or Black||Clear or Metallic Silver||Clear, Metallic Bronze, or Limited Edition Red||Crystal Clear or Metallic Bronze|
Top Customer Reviews
I have used a pair of Shure E4c's for the past three years on an almost daily basis. I absolutely loved them. Unfortunately with that much use the cords began to get brittle and started to fray until a few weeks ago, one of the wires finally completely cut out. This is a common occurrence for all earphones which are used extensively. I contacted Shure customer service to inquire about repairs, replacement, and their advice on a comparable product now available. Shure's customer service delivered a highly detailed and cordial response within 24 hours. I learned that I could repair my E4c's for around $110. Alternatively, I was told that the Shure SE315's were being released in September and they were in the price range I originally paid for my E4c's. So, I decided to go on Amazon and pre-order the SE315's.
Today I received them in the mail. They are somewhat larger than my old E4c's, however I think they are more ergonomically in line with my ears, thus they are more comfortable. There are a number of improvements that Shure has made over the E4c's. First, the cords are now detachable. This is an enormous evolution and easily the best feature of these earphones. If the cord does go bad some years down the road, I can order a replacement for a fraction of the cost of full repair. Second, the top of the cord, near the earphone, is now moldable. Thus you can mold the cord easily over your ear and it stays put.Read more ›
I was hoping that they had addressed the lack of bass and the cable rot with the new SE315's. It appears that their solution to the cable rot is to make a replaceable cable. I was skeptical about the quality of the connector used at that location, but it appears to be quite robust. I rotated and flexed them around while listening, and detected no sign of an intermittent connection. Shure did improve the bass response noticeably, but unfortunately they seemed to have bumped up the midrange too, and that was the deal-breaker for me. I found them uncomfortable to listen to. This has always been a bit of a problem for me with the E2's also, they always seemed a little too hot in the midrange. I just assumed that it was because they were designed as stage monitors, and so it was important to hear the vocals above all else. When I fired up the SE315's and found that the midrange was even hotter, I made the sad decision to return them.Read more ›
* They're Shure headphones, so they sound great and come with lots of different tips for nearly any preference.
* The in-ear comfort is exactly the same has previous Shure entries. If you've owned Shure before, you know what you are getting into for fit.
* The replaceable cable is something that was SORELY needed. Nothing is worse than paying $200+ on a pair of headphones and having the cord break just out of warranty and it cost nearly the purchase price to have them replaced by Shure. Now just replace a $50 cable which admittedly is expensive, but a lot less than it would have been with previous Shure headphones.
* The body of the headphone itself is angled differently, so they are more flush to your ear. They should work better with earmufs, ear on a pillow, etc.
* The "over the ear" part of the cable is now covered in a thin foam-like sheath, so hopefully less cord breakage which has plagued Shure headphones.
* The 1/8" jack now seems sturdier than previous models and is angled, so it should last longer.
* Yup, they're Shure so yup, their expensive.
* I loved that on my previous two Shure headphones that the cord split in the MIDDLE, so if the part of the cord connected to the 1/8" jack needed to be replaced, it was a cheap replacement. Also, if the cord gets jerked away (caught on something) it just disconnected in the middle. This feature is gone. The cord is one single piece like with other headphones.
* The 1/8" jack itself, while beefy and angled (both great features) is REALLY fat - about 1 cm wide.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So i've had my SE315's for over 4 years now and I could say that they are still great.
You could hear things very clearly, and you can hear things that you would never... Read more
I have had these for 2 months and the left ear has just blown... I thought it was my actual so super relieved it's just the tech - but also bleak that I spent $200 on them! Read morePublished 28 days ago by Chloe
These were a replacement pair that were loaned to a friend who lost them. I like them so much I replaced them with the exact ones. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Teacher2
tl;dr: great sound clarity, reliable, great for long term wearing, lacking bass, wonderful shure warranty coverage and overall customer service. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Gage
Just like all the other reviews, this item is not for use in a studio. Zero bass , a pair of iPhone earbuds are better for hearing the bass tones.Published 1 month ago by Jim Lamb
If you're looking to venture into the world of IEMs, these are a great pair to start with. Though the drivers aren't nearly as good as those in higher end monitors, they're a nice... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kyle
Best pair I've ever had! Great quality, and fast service from seller!Published 2 months ago by Shaun C. Damico