Shure SE535-CL Sound Isolating Earphones with Triple High Definition MicroDrivers
|Price:||$499.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Shure CBL-M-+K Music Phone Cable with Remote + Mic for iPhone, iPod and iPad available as an additional accessory
- Spacious Sound with Rich Bass
- Speaker Type: Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Available in clear or metallic bronze
- Formable wire ensures secure placement over the ear
Shure Earphones Fit Guide
Shure earphones are not worn in the same style as headphones or standard earbuds. To enjoy the superior sound isolation and audio quality of your earphones, it is very important to get a proper fit. Learn more about the right product and accessories for you. Shure Earbuds Fit Guide
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
The Most Trusted Audio Brand Worldwide
With a history of audio innovation spanning over 90 years, Shure has turned a passion for making great microphones and audio electronics into an obsession. No wonder Shure continues to set the worldwide industry standard for superior microphones and audio electronics.
Sound Isolating Earphones
The SE535 utilizes a dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation, and a wide assortment of accessories offer premium customization.
Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, SE535 earphones deliver an unparalleled listening experience, allowing you to hear the details of your music like never before.
- Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
- Detachable cables with formable wire
- Available in clear, bronze, or Limited Edition Red
- Includes SE535, sleeve fit kit, carrying case, cleaning tool, adapters, volume control, and user guide
Sound Isolating Design
Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
|Speaker Type||Single Dynamic MicroDriver||Single Dynamic MicroDriver||Single High-Definition MicroDriver + Tuned BassPort||Dual High Definition MicroDrivers||Triple High Definition MicroDrivers||Quad High Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer|
|Sound Signiture||Great Sound with Deep Bass||Detailed Sound with Enhanced Bass||Full Range Sound||Accurate and Balanced Sound||Spacious Sound with Rich Bass||Extended High-End Clarity and Unparalleled Low-End Performance|
|Sensitivity (1kHz)||105 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW||107 dB SPL/mW|
|Impedance (1kHz)||16 Ω||20 Ω||27 Ω||22 Ω||36 Ω||9 Ω|
|Noise Attenuation||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB||Up to 37 dB|
|Frequency Range||25Hz – 17kHz||22Hz – 17.5kHz||22Hz – 18.5kHz||20Hz – 19kHz||18Hz – 19kHz||15Hz – 20kHz|
|Input Connector||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)||Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”)|
|Cable||50” Fixed (optional in-line three button remote included with m+ version)||64” Detachable with wireform fit||64” Detachable with wireform fit||64” Detachable with wireform fit||64” Detachable with wireform fit||64”and 45” Detachable with wireform fit cable|
|Color||Grey||Clear or Black||Clear or Black||Clear or Metallic Silver||Clear, Metallic Bronze, or Limited Edition Red||Crystal Clear or Metallic Bronze|
Top Customer Reviews
The first thing most listeners will notice with the 535's is their phenomenal mid-range response, which is largely out of style in most of today's popular (read: crap) audio products. The tight, clean bass is delightfully present in the mix without clouding over other ranges. The treble is bright and organic, not harsh and overpowering. The improved bass response, build design, and crossover sets these apart from earlier and lower models (I actually did an A/B test with the 425s vs 535s since I own both - the 535s won by a huge margin). I love cranking these puppies up...it feels like the music is emanating FROM MY BRAIN. Make sure you get a good seal on the 535's and they will change your life. Boom.
I have been very loyal to Shure for the past 5 years or so for their honest sound, quality builds, and great customer service. I had the E4G's and SE425s for several years, and when the cord broke on the former pair, they shipped me a brand new pair without question.
Bottom line: these aren't for "pop" audio listeners looking for destructively rumbling bass and over-cranked, shimmery highs. Try Bose, you will be more happy with the inaccurate replication of the music. For those seeking full, powerful, honest sound with a great build and innovative features, buy these and don't look back.
2. 2 subwoofer drivers per bud
3. 1 tweeter per bud.
4. crossover in between them all (No matter what sound level you select they will deliver with zero distortion and acoustical perfection).
5. Industrial strength shielded cord.
6. Solidly built splitter.
7. Gold contacts at ear bud swivels and jack.
8. Ear buds swivel to minimize cord tangle.
9. Replaceable cord.
10. Comfortable in the ear when worn correctly.
11. 6 different ear bud grommets to suit each individual ear hole size and depth.
12. 37dB of insulation. So say a F-18 Super Hornet is landing right above your berthing - you'll feel the vibrations, but won't hear the noise!! HURRAY!
Cons: dun dun dun
1. Price. They are worth every penny and you'll be SOL if you have to switch to a lower standard for some unGodly reason.
2. The cord. Although it's one of the best I've played with, the shielding inside will make for this little loop to form. One must untwist in the was its wrapped. It isn't that big of a pain, but you want to keep it straight so the cord won't get kinked.
3. Swivel ear buds. Fantasmical idea and I wouldn't go back to the other style...EVER. But one should clean it occasionally. (Exceptionally gentle though - theres a mini gold wire centered for the electric to flow through.
4. The around the ear loop doesn't hold it's shape very well. It will re-bend when it goes around your ear but it'd be easier if it just stayed.
All 4 of the cons aren't really cons. Their just nuances of an amazing piece of technical marvel. These are by far the best ear buds I've used and the best personal sound instruments I've heard - in general! Meaning their better then even the over the ear and around your head types.
More important is the sound quality which has been dramatically improved in a number of ways due to refinements to the shaping of the cavity within which the balanced armatures are fitted (I speak about the "speakers" inside which are more comparable to tuning forks than typical electo-magnetic speakers.) The crossover points between these armatures may also have been refined and adjusted for flatter response - meaning audibly flat, rather than just measurably flat. The external shape of the device was changed too, and it should fit more comfortably for many ears once one gets used to inserting them.
While a few listeners reported hearing "no difference" between the 535 and Shure's earlier 530 model, I strongly disagree. Or given that many people really can't hear even dramatic differences, it is merely true for them, but not true for those who can hear minute but significant changes between designs of audio equipment. The 535 is different from the 530 physically period. And sonically in a number of areas any sophisticated golden ear can hear. Among my audiophile acquaintances we could easily hear the improvements as follows:
1. Increased clarity and "transparency" throughout the frequency range resulting in better delineating of instruments, one from the other, and the textures and shapes within the sound.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this earphone last year from London I always want to buy fron shure I'm very disappointed because after a while there is no sound from the left earpiece From any audio... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Jassim
I am a longtime musician and I've never owned a high end set of IEMs until these. I was getting by on some $50 bass earphones until I stepped up to these babies. They are amazing. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great but too big for my female earsPublished 21 days ago by A great Amazon customer who trusts them
I bought these ear-buds along with one of the Dr. Dre Beats headsets to compare the sound. They were both exactly the same price but the Shure earbuds busted a righteous cap in Dr. Read morePublished 29 days ago by BLU
Great overall buds, Good, secure fit, but not quite enough bass for my taste, if you like highs and mids you'll love these, but the bass is a little lacking.Published 1 month ago by Casey S.
This is my 5th pair of Shure headphones. Simply the best.Published 1 month ago by Andrew J. Campbell
There's something to the saying "You only know what you know.". Before my purchase of the Shure SE535-CL, the best earbuds I'd owned were the Bose Noise Cancelling QC20i... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Upgraded from some SE215's that done me well for 3-4 years. From reading reviews i was worried the base might be lacking. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer