- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $76.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Shure Sound Isolating Triple Driver Earphone with Detachable Cable - Clear (SE535-CL) Triple Flange Sleeves for Compatible Earphones
|List Price:||$508.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$59.99 (12%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Form Factor||Over Ear|
About this item
- SOUND ISOLATING TECHNOLOGY - Own your audio space with sound isolating design that blocks up to 37 dB of noise to eliminate distractions. Enjoy the most immersive listening experience with a design that keeps earphones in and noise out during exercise or travel.It’s the right way to listen and the only way to really hear.
- CUSTOMIZED FIT - Includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you.
- SECURE, OVER-THE-EAR DESIGN - Wireform fit ensures earphones stay in place and cables remain out of the way.
- STRIKING FULL-RANGE SOUND - Full range sound from a triple high-definition driver to deliver accurate, natural sound in a discrete, durable design.
- DURABLE REINFORCED CABLE - Detachable cable is durable enough to withstand everyday wear, yet allows for easy replacement in case of damage. Gold plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit.
- COMPACT CARRYING CASE - Convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX. Includes a free two-year warranty, SE535 Detachable Sound Isolating Earphones, 3.5mm cable, fit kit with a variety of sleeves for the perfect fit, 1/4“ adapter, and a carrying case.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Shure SE425 Sound-Isolating Earbuds (Clear)
Shure SE215-CL Professional Sound Isolating Earphones with Single Dynamic MicroDriver, Secure In-Ear Fit - Clear
Shure SE Headphone Remote and Microphone 3.5mm to MMCX Cable - 4.17 ft. (1.27m)
Shure SE846-CL Professional Sound Isolating Earphones with Quad High Definition MicroDrivers and True Subwoofer, Secure In-Ear Fit - Clear
Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector - White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 4.5 x 3.25 inches||7 x 6.2 x 2.2 inches||7.8 x 3.2 x 2.1 inches||2.5 x 1.3 x 5.5 inches||9.1 x 5.7 x 2.6 inches||2.7 x 1.1 x 3.5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.96 lbs||4.23 ounces||0.48 ounces||0.03 ounces||1.90 lbs||2.08 ounces|
|Special Features||ios-phone-control||lightweight||lightweight||Microphone, sports-and-exercise, Android, iOS, Universal||lightweight||Volume-Control, Lightweight, iOS Phone Control, Foldable, Sports & Exercise, Volume-Control|
The SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones feature triple high-definition drivers for spacious sound with rich bass in a secure, low-profile fit and innovative detachable cable system. Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had a pair of Bose IE2i to listen to music when in my office, studying, running, gym, etc. I also had a pair of Bose AE2 that I used to play my electric drum set. I got tired of the IE2i and stopped using them altogether because those do not isolate any noises whatsoever. Like the new Bose SoundSport the earphone tips/buds are extremely comfortable, but you can hear every single noise from outside. I tried to use the IE2i in several 5-hr flights and they are useless. The AE2 sounded very good and isolated some noise. Enough to enjoy using them with my drumkit, but not enough to use on a plane ride.
Fantastic mid-range, poor bass and low-end; low impedance; long and strong cord; ability to replace only the cord if broken. Very comfortable behind-the-ear cord and position on the ear with great noise isolation. Given their lack of low-range these could not satisfy my needs. Expensive.
Bose SoundTrue Ultra in-ear STIE
Great balanced sound; strong bass; short and thin/flimsy cord; includes iPhone controls. Very comfortable silicone tips that provide great noise isolation, but you can hear the cord touching against any surface. Easy and fast to take on/off. The earphones wiggle a bit when running, though not enough to break the sound seal. Relatively expensive.
Great balanced sound; strong bass; low impedance; long and strong cord, ability to replace only the cord if broken. Very comfortable behind-the-ear cord and position on the ear with great noise isolation. I can hear comfortably with 2/16 volume bars from the iPhone. Used 5/16 volume bars on the iPhone when running with 15 mph winds and was amazing. After a learning curve, you get used to quickly putting them on/off. Inexpensive.
I got the SE425 first and discarded them for their lack of bass. I couldn't notice much of a sound difference between the STIE and the SE215. The SE215 have a lower impedance and thus sound louder but the quality is, to me, quite comparable (My suggestion: get a tight seal, don't go too deep into your ear). The benefits of the SE215 suit my overall needs better and ended up choosing these.
1. I will post this same review in all three products hoping others will find it useful.
2. I am traveling in a couple of days and if I find a good store in an airport that will let me try the SE535 I will make an update to this post. The SE535 are supposed to be as good as the SE425 with the bass that the latter so deeply lack.
A store at the Chicage O'Hare airport let me try the SE535. Here is my short review:
Fantastic balanced sound; great bass and low-end; low-enough impedance; long and strong cord, ability to replace only the cord if broken. Very comfortable behind-the-ear cord and position on the ear with great noise isolation. Many eartips to try for different occassions (e.g. biking, office, airplane). I can hear comfortably with 2/16 volume bars from the iPhone. With 3/16 volume bars on iPhone 5S the sound is astonishing, lead guitar doesn't sound over rythm guitar, bass and drums sound great and all sounds are complimenting one another as opposed to fighting over which is the primary sounding one. I use them for running, biking, skating, working out, in the office, at the library, coffee shop, in the car (passenger), on airplanes, and with my Roland TD30-KV electric drumkit. I never need more than 4/16 volume bars on my iPhone 5S. I specially like the versatility of these IEMs and quality of their sound. Expensive.
I sincerely hope you find this review helpful!
Awesome packaging. Feels and looks like a premium product and you know that you've bought something that was crafted rather than assembled.
Okay so first I'd suggest finding either rubber or foam tips from the sets provided that fit your ears. I go for rubber in the summer and foam in the winter, typically. After you pick these out it's time to start listening, but remember to choose your source carefully.
What I mean by source is that if you're using a smart phone, use a nice one like an S9+ or something else that you can optimize audio output with. Some Samsung phones have DACs onboard, and they also have the option to boost audio quality. If you don't have a high quality phone, I'd suggest buying a FiiO DAC or some other DAC to clean up the source material you're listening to... Unless of course you're in the studio or in front of a turntable.
Remember, new expensive headphones take time to open up. Give it at least 50 hours of listening before you gauge the sound reproduction of these IEMs fully.
Soundstage is excellent, even after 18 months I'm impressed to no end at times. With the foam tips especially you can tune out half a dozen drunken, crazy teenage girls on a three hour flight. These really saved me from losing my mind there, thanks Shure!
If you've spent $450 on headphones, drop another $50 - $100 on the best cord you can find. This will heavily boost the quality of your sound, and also help (in some cases) to gain more versatility. The cord that comes with these headphones will work, but it sucks. Shure could charge another $100 and provide a better cord, but I'd rather source my own.
These headphones have survived a lot of travel and some light abuse. Despite thousands of hours of listening, there is no crinkling sound that I'd have with cheaper headphones. So to put it mildly, these are durable little guys that take a licking and keep in ticking.
If you lose your stuff a lot, drop your stuff into water, don't care about sound quality, etc... Don't buy these. But if you can't wait to hear your music from a new perspective... These are a great way to go.
Top reviews from other countries
Mais j'en viens maintenant à l'unique raison pour laquelle je n'ai pas mis cinq étoiles au produit, et il s'agit du service client. Après moult utilisations, l'écouteur de gauche s'est bouché après une accumulation de poussières. Un problème récurrent selon le fabriquant très respecté, qui se règle en envoyant les écouteurs chez le service client sans frais supplémentaires. Mais en France, le service client n'a pas répondu à mes multiples demandes et j'ai attendu des mois avant de finalement passer par les services d'amazon, qui m'ont remboursé le produit sous conditions exceptionnelles. J'ai acheté une paire d'écouteurs de gamme moyenne chez Sennheiser, mais elle n'arrive pas à la cheville des SE535.
Néanmoins, je dois préciser que si on se borne à utiliser ces écouteurs avec les embouts munis de filtres (qui sont fournis), mon problème ne vous arrivera jamais.