Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on May 10, 2017
Since I'm too cheap to buy the all-in-one SM58 handhelds, I used this for plugging an SM58 into a a BLX bodypack that was already gain-set for a condenser headset. The levels were perfect right off the bat, the sound was just as good as if I'd hard-wired, and the announcer loved it.

Caution: don't plug anything in that can't handle phantom power. I didn't get to test if phantom power is delivered or not, but I wouldn't chance it.

I only tested this with a mic. A line-level device might be too hot.
on May 1, 2017
The cable worked as expected... like a gem. But what is really impressive was the delivery. I ordered this cable last minute in the evening. I drove from San Diego towards Beverly Hills the next morning, I had these cables scheduled to deliver to an Amazon locker not far from the venue I was scheduled to work and as I was about to exit the freeway I received the notification that the cable had been delivered... simply added a stop to my google map drive and bam I had the cables in my hands with only a 3 minute detour. Service second to none. Thanks Amazon!
on December 10, 2013
Awesome use of the lavalier. I can set up a cluster of now truly wireless powered speakers on the other side of large venues without running 200 feet of xlr cable using my Shure wireless lavalier as a transmitter out of my mixer to the receiver connected to the Shure receiver base.
on April 20, 2015
This cable allows use of any XLR male terminated device (microphone, mixing console output, etc.) with Shure-brand wireless microphones. It works perfectly, but be aware the the Shure transmitters do not supply enough power for most microphones requiring phantom power. You can, however, use a regular dynamic mic with this cable. That sounds odd, but there have been several instances when I needed a particular handheld mic that had a different sound or pickup pattern than my Shure wireless handhelds with SM58 capsules. I've also use this cable with a Shure beltpack transmitter to wirelessly beam audio from my sound console to a Shure receiver at a remote location where I could not run wires.
on May 3, 2017
I bought this to convert my Shure wireless lav to make a wireless speaker system instead of sinking several hundreds more for a wireless system and it works flawlessly so far!

It all depends on your quality of microphone, but this cable is top notch!
on April 20, 2017
handy cable. it can turn a wireless transmitter into a line signal of an entire mix from a mixer.
on July 8, 2017
Good quality cable for interfacing wired microphones to wireless belt pack. I use this cable for a wireless dual choir microphone setup.
on October 9, 2016
I bought this and didn't realize I had ordered the wrong one until it arived. A friend said he could use it so I traded it to him for some guitar strings. He's totally happy with it and says the quality and performance are everything you'd expect from Shure. It must be good if it's survived his use/abuse for a year.
on December 26, 2011
i purchased these Shure Mini Qg/Xlr Cable to use with my Shure wireless lavalier mic pack. i wanted to place my powered speaker in the corner of a room and my laptop/cd players in a different area. One end of cable went to mic pack, the other end connected to the XLR output of my mixer. the receiver then was connected to my powered speaker. some minor adjustments had to be made for gain. once it was done, BAM!! i had sound coming out of the wireless speaker that was in the corner. NICE!!! the setup looked great (no messy cables everywhere) and sounded great too!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 28, 2013
There's not much to say about something as simple as this, but the fact is, when you have something as simple, it either works, or it doesn't work.

While there may be other adapters out there, including some that may cost less, I don't like taking chances. Stick with a name you can trust. Shure delivers with consistent quality you can trust, so I know it will not only work now, but whenever I need it.