Shutter Release for Nikon, pangshi DC2 LCD Wired Timer Remote Control for Nikon D90 D600 D610 D3100 D3200 D3300 D5000 D5100 D5200 D5300 D7000 Digital D5500 D7100 D7200 D750 D3000 SLR Cameras
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.14. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.00 (10%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- -Main functions: Self-timer, interval timer, long exposure timer, exposure count control, remote switch function.
- -Full functions supported as the camera shutter switch (with halfway or complete pressing)
- -Functions as a timer remote and can be programmed to function as an interval met,panel light for using at night
- -This wired timer remote control supports single shooting, bulb shooting, delay shooting and timer shooting modes
- -Timer delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments.Exposure time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments. Interval: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This digital timer remote is designed to trigger a camera shutter with regular time intervals, featuring self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count settings. This timer is suitable for a wide variety of tasks, including astronomical photography.
-Main function: Delay / Self Timer (DELAY), BULB/Long Exposure(LONG), Interval Timer(INTVL), Exposure Count (N)
-Full functions supported as the camera shutter switch (with halfway or complete pressing)
-The shutter release button on the remote is a two-stage button: half-pressing the button will cause the camera to focus, and full-pressing will trigger the camera's shutter
-Functions as a timer remote and can be programmed to function as an interval met
-Design for group, macro, long exposures, continuous, motion shooting, etc
-Timer delay: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
-Exposure time: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
-Interval: 0s to 99hrs 59min 59s in 1s increments
-Nikon D90 D600 D610 D3100 D3200 D3300 D5000 D5100 D5200 D5300 D7000
-Model: MC-DC2 Timer Remote Control Cord
-Length of cord: 91 cm (3 ft. approx.)
-Shutter release button: Dual Stage Button (halfway / complete)
-1*Digital Time Remote
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
I needed one of these to stop me getting cold outside whilst doing some astrophotography work using this you can set up the camera for the duration...Read more