Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.49 shipping
Shuttle Art 120 Unique Colors (No Duplicates) Gel Pens Gel Pen Set for Adult Coloring Books Art Markers
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- THE MOST COLORS SET: Shuttle Art 120 Unique Gel Pen Set contains 120 INDIVIDULE colors, enjoys the most on Amazon! Each pen enjoys a unique color, which brings much more fun for Adult book Coloring, Scrap booking, Sketching, Doodling, Drawing, Writing, and all the other art designs.
- THE MOST COLOR TYPES: It includes 9 color types ,becomes the most on Amazon! Abundant colors with so many vibrant inks, you cannot imagine! We have glitter, neon glitter, metallic, neon, pastel, swirl, standard, unique, and the magical. The last two color types are the ones you CANNOT get from any other brands of gel pen set!
- CUTE PACKING: It’s convenient and easy taking. What’s more, it does NOT need big space to lay when you use.
- VALUE PACK WITH SUPERIOR QUALITY: Long lasting, durable tips, smooth writing, non-toxic, acid free.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We will handle and solve all the product' problems immediately for you. If it's still unsatisfactory we will provide full refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Shuttle Art 120 Unique Colors ( No Duplicates ) Gel Pen Set - The Most Colors Set (120 COLORS) - 9 Types Of Ink - Perfect For Adult Coloring Books.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons of the set:
1) I think the rainbow colors are unnecessary. As I've shown in the color chart 74, 75 and 76 are rainbow pens yet the colors are stacked in tiers which one has to finish one color before getting to the other. I can't yet tell what makes these 3 colors different than the other 100 colors because I can't reach them; to me that's impractical. I wish the makers of the pens could have added more colors and omit these three pens because other than looking fun, I'm not looking forward to using these.
2) Not all the colors work.
3) The pastel colors need effort to release ink.
Pros of the set:
1) It has a practical carrying case with organized labeling (Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4) easy storage, and carrying.
2) Many vibrant and unique color options.
3) The metallic, glitter and pastel colors live up to their title (the glitter and pastel are my favorites!)
4) It's affordable in comparison to Gelly Roll pens with more colors. I cannot stress the color options enough! I've owned more than 5 brands of gel pen includng Gelly Roll and even if Gelly Roll has their own level of quality ink, they don't have the colors I want in metallic, pastel and glitter. The unique colors (65 - 73 in my chart) are sharpie quality vibrant. I've never seen this in any gel pen set yet.
This set is worth every cent you'll spend on it. I may have gotten unlucky with the one marker, but this many color options in many ink types made me a happy artist.
*edit* They reached out and found i was having the issues, they are resolving it as we speak and the new pens are on the way. Thank you for awesome customer service!
I started using these last week. I was really excited to try all of the different colors and types. However, I've had three annoying quality issues come up. First, the band the keeps the 4 packs together broke. I wasn't over-stretching it, just putting it back on. No big deal, I used a stapler to fix that. Next, I opened one of the packs and two adjacent pens' caps were broken off at the clip and cracked, so they were useless to keep them fresh. I tried using scotch tape on those. But what happened today is what prompted me to leave this review. I was using a dark blue pen, and the metal tip fell apart and I ended up with ink all over my hand and on the book I was working on. I just want to note that I am not "rough" on my supplies. I was using them just as any adult would. If one or two of these events had just happened, I wouldn't have written. But all three? I am not at all impressed with the quality. It's too bad because otherwise 120 different colors makes a great collection and the pens I did use worked very well.
P.S. I did not get these pens for free or a reduced price for a review, guess I'm not one of the lucky ones