Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Shwood - Ainsworth Acetate, Sustainability Meets Style
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in USA or Imported
- A VERSATILE FIT: The Ainsworth Acetate looks on rectangular, oval, heart, and diamond face shapes.
- SUSTAINABLY MADE FROM NATURE: Cellulose acetate is a natural and renewable material derived from cotton and wood pulp. Lightweight and extremely strong, this environmentally friendly material boasts a unique warmth that can only be found in nature.
- UNRIVALED CLARITY: “Optics by Carl Zeiss Vision” CR-39 or polarized lenses are fitted to all Shwood models. Lens features include 100% UVA/UVB protection and superior coatings for a perfect blend of comfort and protection.
- MADE WITH QUALITY AND CARE: Featuring an 18mm bridge constructed of premium Mazzucchelli acetate, 5-barrel hinges, and real wood inlays.
- EXPERIMENT WITH NATURE: Cultivate creative thinking with our team’s ongoing project dedicated to sharing interesting and inspiring content pertaining to all aspects of daily life. We document the experimental endeavors of our Shwood craftspeople, along with others who share a similar ethos.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A simple experiment with nature. Born from the limb of a Madrone tree, a rusty pair of cabinet hinges, and lenses from the corner store, Shwood has been a curious endeavor from the beginning. An endeavor to create a product that encompasses the individuality and uniqueness that can only be found in natural surroundings. A desire to experiment with design, materials, and aesthetics in the search for something that works. Free from passing trends, the brand’s focus remains that of its roots, innovation and creation. Long live creativity.
The original wood sunglasses. Shwood’s in-house manufacturing process merges precision technology with classic skilled craftsmanship to create a timeless art form. Every step from veneering and precision lens cutting, to shaping and finishing is conducted in our own Portland-based workshop to promise entirely handcrafted and unique wood sunglass frames. Wood manipulation is kept to a minimum in order to showcase the medium’s natural and unique splendor.
“Optics by Carl Zeiss Vision” CR-39 or polarized lenses are fitted to all Shwood models. Lens features include 100% UVA/UVB protection and superior coatings for a perfect blend of comfort and protection.
Cellulose acetate is a natural and renewable material derived from cotton and wood pulp. Lightweight and extremely strong, this environmentally friendly material boasts a unique warmth that can only be found in nature.
Color: Amber/Matte Gold | Lens Color: G15 Lenses
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?