- Paperback: 303 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (September 24, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789004917
- ISBN-13: 978-0789004918
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,303,881 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sibling Abuse Trauma: Assessment and Intervention Strategies for Children, Families, and Adults 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Featured Springer resources in biomedicine
Explore these featured titles in biomedicine. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?