- Paperback: 303 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (September 24, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0789004917
- ISBN-13: 978-0789004918
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #693,990 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Sibling Abuse Trauma: Assessment and Intervention Strategies for Children, Families, and Adults 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?