CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Sid Meier's Civilization: A New Dawn
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Offers new, streamlined form of gameplay
- Multiple paths of victory offer unique strategy opportunity
- Expansive game engages both new and experienced players
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Rule the world and build an empire to withstand the test of time in Sid Meier's civilization: a new Dawn! this new tabletop game based on the groundbreaking video game series lets players become some of history greatest leaders as they try to advance their people through the ages, from ancient history to the modern era. TRADE, battle, build, and pursue your agendas to become the premier world power!.
38 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 38 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Very fun, games typically take around 2-3 hours which is not too long, but long enough to feel like the world/game actually evolves
- Captures the video game's essence very well
- Endless choices and possibilities
- Map creation element generates countless random maps for a different setup every game
- Turns can happen fairly rapidly, so you don't need to sit around waiting for other players too long
- Tons of pieces/tokens and the box doesn't come with anything to store them and keep them separated
- Setup takes quite a while (at least 15 minutes)
- Wish the game supported up to 6 people (hopefully there will be expansions!)
- Wish there were more victory scenario options
- Rule-book is a little more complex than it needed to be
We really enjoy games like Seven Wonders, Settlers, Scyth, etc. this fits pretty neatly in with those style of games but with its own twist.
Ordering more copies as gifts for friends and family!