+ $3.98 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Just ship to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- ENDLESS REPLAYABILITY: Play as one of 43 historical leaders and wage war by land, sea, and air, conduct diplomacy & espionage, establish religious beliefs, and discover new technologies in your quest to build the most powerful empire the world has ever known.
- HUGE BATTLES: Wars between empires spread across land and sea. Ranged bombardment challenges you to develop clever strategies to guarantee victory on the battlefield.
- DIPLOMACY: Negotiate with some of history’s most cunning rulers, each with a well-crafted plan for victory. City-states present a diplomatic battleground on which the major powers of the world will vie for supremacy.
- RELIGION: Cultivate Great Prophets and create a religion you can customize and enhance.
- ESPIONAGE: Send your spies into foreign cities for surveillance, to steal advanced technologies from your competitors, or to interfere with city-state alliances.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This Edition Includes: Sid Meier’s Civilization V Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Gods & Kings, Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Brave New World, Civilization Pack: Babylon (Nebuchadnezzar II), Civilization and Scenario Pack: Denmark: The Vikings, Double Civilization and Scenario Pack: Spain and Inca, Cradle of Civilization: Mediterranean map, Cradle of Civilization: Americas map , Explorer’s Map Pack, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Polynesia, Civilization and Scenario Pack: Korea, Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario Pack, Cradle of Civilization: Asia map, Cradle of Civilization: Mesopotamia map, Scrambled Continents Map Pack, Scrambled Nations Map Pack, Conquest of the New World Deluxe Scenario
Top customer reviews
I am leaving off one star because my friends and I have attempted to do multiple LAN parties and set up multiplayer games, and we always struggle with getting the game to run well. Additionally, we have never been able to successfully reopen a saved multiplayer file. As this is a game that can take multiple days to complete a single match, this is incredibly frustrating and inconvenient. Buy it for the single player, because the multiplayer functionality is terrible. Truly, that is the only thing in my mind holding this back from being a 10/10.
I happen to purchase Surface Pro 1 tablet and wanted something to play on the commute. Being a fan of Romance of Three Kingdoms, despite never played Civilization series, I decided to pull the trigger.
The game is straight forward, will go through the tutorial on how to play. The tricky part is how you are going to win the game.
Which always end up with nuking everyone. Maybe it's showing my true nature.
The tablet mode works really nice. It is truly a battery drainer. If you have a Windows tablet and strong enough to play this. I really recommend this game.
I will intentionally look for other games without steam, or play freeciv on linux.
She's having a great time ruling the world with different techniques. She's been a warmonger, a peacemaker, etc. Quite interesting to deal with key historical figures showing up in the "wrong" part of the world, and even more interesting when you're attacked by such peacemakers as Gandhi.
Most recent customer reviews
>get stuck in Africa
>meet with japan
>become best bros
>become strongest country in the world
>win with a time...Read more