Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on August 19, 2015
Got this for my wife who had been a huge Jonathan Brand is fan since she was in elementary. She was so excited I found this for her. Then we get it, come to find out it won't play in any of our devices. It never described in the details that it was not in our region and was shipped from here in the US. So I was pretty upset that she has it and now she can not enjoy it. She found the full movie on YouTube but it's just not the same for her.
on October 19, 2015
good dvd but for people who buy it in the usa you need a multi region dvd player. Every thing is written in Spanish once You get the main menu first button on left starts movie then first button to the right are the chapter points then one over lets you take the audio out of Spanish and put it in inglish then below on the same menu it lets you turn of the subtitles the words look like activate deactivate. Other then this it is a good buy.
on January 27, 2016
Looked all over for this movie. Not available on DVD unless you want to pay $200+ for it. Thank God I am one of those people that hung onto a Video machines so my grandkids could watch on a VCR. One of my sons favorite movies. My kids watched it over and over again. Now my grand kids can watch it too.
on August 17, 2014
Sidekicks was one of my favorite movies i wish that it would come to dvd in american but i doubt that it will. It's about how Barry dreams that he is always together with Chuck Norris in his classic films to save his girl and his high school teacher. But then she takes him to see her uncle to teach him.Because he's always being bullied. This movie stars johnathan brandis , Chuck Norris ,mako ,and it's even directed by his son Aaron Norris.
on December 26, 2013
I ordered this movie and I'm still waiting. My daughter loves Jonathan Brandis and I thought this would be a very good present. I ordered it and received an e'mail saying it had been shipped then nothing. I have e'mailed them twice and they have never sent me an e'mail or anything but they sure took the money out of my account. at this point I am so frustrated, I don't think I'll ever order anything more from them. If they would even acknowledge me and let me know what is going on, but just to ignore me is so wrong. I guess I'll keep looking in other places for this movie.
on August 14, 2015
This movie is hilariously funny, corny and just odd but you have to love it! Why? its Chuck Norris! The film follows a teen who has a love for Chuck Norris as well as a huge imagination! He over comes struggles and pushes himself to find what he is really capable of. great clean film!
on August 20, 2015
use to watch this movie all the time as a kid and loved it, when i couldent find it anywhere i found it here, a great movie defiantly a must watch
on September 1, 2017
I just wasted my money for a great movie I grew with-in had to be French with no English (audio) or subtitles. I guess I should zoom in on the box to make sure its what I want. Upset and dissapointed.
on August 20, 2017
I try to get any Jonathan Brandis film! So sad what happens to these child stars!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 29, 2015
The movie doesn't play in my DVD player. Have tried several different players, but w/ no luck. What's more, the text on the box, both front and back, is completely in French, which I don't speak. DVD is worthless to me.