Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Founded in 1969 in Calabasas, California, in a traveling circus wagon, Bob Siemon Designs currently employs more than 100 skilled professionals and artists. With a mission to spread a message of hope throughout the world by designing jewelry that inspires people to express and share their faith, Bob Siemon Designs specializes in pewter, sterling silver, and gold jewelry, and is now recognized as a leading designer of inspirational jewelry.
This delicately detailed, sterling silver pendant is fashioned in the form of a cross. Fleur-de-lis tips are complemented by an engraved vine design and contrasting edging for a classically inspired look. Its handcrafted beauty pairs easily with a variety of outfits from casual to semi-formal. The one-inch pendant hangs from an 18-inch box chain and is made in the United States.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.2 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- ASIN: B000TR86JG
- Item model number: SPCN511-810-9868
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 10, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Amazon Collection|
|Total metal weight||1.93 Grams|
|Metal stamp||925 sterling|
|Metal Weight||1.93 Grams|