Sienna Vibe Steam Mop (SSM-3003)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Deodorizes, sanitizes, and cleans all sealed hard floors naturally
- Perfect for households with children and pets
- Ideal for use on wood, vinyl, and tile floor surfaces
- 1500 Watts of power produces superheaded steam
- Eliminates 99.9% of germs and bacteria using only steam
- Unit includes carpet glider kit, 2 washable high quality microfiber cleaning pads, and filling cup.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
The Vibe Steam Mop is a lightweight workhorse that weighs less than 5 lbs, is easy to use, fast drying, and powerful. The Vibe produces 1500 Watts of superheated steam in a few seconds using regular tap water. Vibe cleans all sealed hard floor surfaces naturally and quickly, is environmentally safe using no chemicals to clean, and leaves no chemical residue behind. The “Steam Stop Mode” turns the steam off when the unit is in the upright locked position reducing the risk of over steaming. This is a key feature not found in other mops in the opening price point range. The unique triangular head is extremely low profile and swivels 180 degrees to access tight spaces easily.
Compare to similar items
This item Sienna Vibe Steam Mop (SSM-3003)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||16.75 x 6 x 9.5 in||7.1 x 11.6 x 28.6 in||6.63 x 26.72 x 8.39 in||13 x 24 x 8 in||11.14 x 13.2 x 44.7 in||8.9 x 29.2 x 6.3 in|
Top customer reviews
What I like: it's lightweight, heats up FAST, easy to fill and drain, it stands up on its own, and most importantly, it steams the whole time. No pressing a trigger constantly, which for me is very important. It stops steaming when you click it into upright stance. The steam only comes out one port on the bottom, but it looks like a brass part so hopefully it shouldn't corrode. The mop head is low profile and fits under most things. And the head swivels, which I like.
I use one mop pad for the wood floor, which includes a foyer, hall, bath, and kitchen. I fill it up twice for that, but it's not a hassle. The cord could be longer, I have to move it once or twice, but that's no different than the vacuum I use prior to mopping, so it's not too annoying. I detach the handle and use the second mop pad for cabinet fronts, dishwasher and oven faces, and pantry door, which I LOVE, because food spills on the cabinets really bother me. It really shines up my black oven. I love that it dries fast and the cat can walk on the wet floor and not lick chemicals off his paws. The floor looks and feels clean when I'm done.
The mop pads have held on snugly with no problem. It's not too hot to change pads when needed. I read some complaints with other mops that the wood floors didn't feel hot after steaming; mine didn't particularly either, but the laundry room linoleum definitely felt hot, so I think that's just the difference in flooring material.
My only negatives about the Vibe is that unlike what I envisioned, it does not fit fully into corners. It may be triangle shape, but it is rounded, not pointed, and it doesn't get fully into corners. The cord could be longer. I wish the cap to the water bin had a leash, as I like to leave the cap off and let it air dry and don't want to lose the cap. But for $38 and getting to lose the mop and bucket, which I can't even describe how much I loathed mopping, I'm thrilled with this Sienna Vibe. It's actually fun now, and the cat was just mesmerized! I feel confident I'll be mopping much more frequently with the Vibe, so I hope it lasts a respectable while.
My only negatives are 1) slightly wobbly handle, 2) relatively small water reservoir, and 3) somewhat limited cord length. But when you stop and realize this was $39, none of those matter compared with the great job it does.
Also, it cleaned so well, it took all shine off the flooring, and I now need to find a product to restore the luster, but the floors are so clean, you really could eat off them!
2. It eliminates 99.9 % of germs and bacteria using ONLY steam.
3. It comes with 2 Microfiber cleaning pads that are washable.
4. It comes with a carpet glider kit which allows you to effortlessly sanitize and refresh your carpets. Yes that's right, and the carpet is not soaking wet for days. It dries immediately. I wish I could show you the pad from the area I cleaned that the dogs seem to levitate to. Carpet is dry and smelling so much better!
5. It has no switch to hold to get steam. Once hot, the steam just comes, and you mop, or vacuum instantly.
6. It's so easy to push on hard floors and carpets. This is a must for a chronic low back pain sufferer.
7. It heats up almost immediately.
8. There is no pooling water anywhere on my hard floors. It dries almost as fast as the steam hits it.
9. Unless you have hard water, you use regular tap water right from the faucet. It comes with a handy filling cup.
What do I NOT like about this steam mop?
1. Some may not like there is no on/off switch. That doesn't bother me. I love that it's ready almost as soon as you plug it in, and I used it until all the steam was gone anyway.
What makes me an expert? I currently own a Bissell Steam Mop that takes pads that have scents and chemicals. YUCK. I also own a Shark steam mop that doesn't produce steam like the Sienna Vibe Steam Mop. It's the ease of use, the price, the not needing to continuously purchase pads, the ability to use it on the carpets and know you are getting your home sanitized with NO chemicals that make this a perfect fit for our home with children and 2 dogs.
Most recent customer reviews
It's decent for the price if using in small living spaces but my biggest concern is...Read more
It is lightweight
Easy to handle
Produces lots of steam (way more than the Shark steam mop)...Read more