- Product Dimensions: 78 x 62 x 3 inches ; 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00AAUN2EG
- Item model number: 00600413RL
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,322,561 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Sierra Designs Cal 30 Degree 800 Fill Dri Down Regular LH Sleeping Bag
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultralight three season sleeping bag utilizing Dri Down technology
- Temp Rating : 30º F / -1ºC
- 800 Fill-Power Goose Dri-Down insulation
- Trail Weight: Regular: 1lbs 3oz / Long: 1lbs 5oz
- Fits up to: Regular: 6' / Long: 6' 6"
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Warm weather backpacking calls for a warm weather bag and the Cal 30 delivers. With ultralight 800-fill DriDown insulation, this featherweight packs down small, performs in wet weather, and goes virtually unnoticed in your pack. The vertical baffle construction enhances comfort, efficiently mirrors the contours of your body, evenly distributes heat, are lighter weight, and reduces overall construction material. Flowgate technology holds insulation in place and has less down shifting, which means more reliable warmth. Comfort is found in the ergonomically shaped footbox and adjustable, ultralight Jacket Hood with draw cords and captured cord locks. The Cal 30 also keeps cold air at bay with a snag-free thermally efficient 40" zipper with draft tube. All this for under 1.3 pounds! Stuff sack and storage sack included. DriDown is regular down is treated with a molecular level polymer to create a hydrophobic finish on each individual down plume. This finish allows DriDown to stay dry 7-times longer, retain 34% more loft when exposed to moisture and humidity, and dry 33% faster than untreated down, keeping you warmer in any environment. Through EN Testing, Sierra Designs can assure an overall comfortable sleep experience. For the Cal 30, the average man will be comfortable in this bag down to 30 degrees based on EN Testing. That can vary from individual to individual; however, this gives you a solid starting point when choosing a bag.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?