We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Dry Clean Only
- 14" high
- 14" wide
- 800 Fill DriDown
- Longer and wider than a traditional quilt for increased comfort
- Full-length, insulated arm and hand pockets
- Hide-away hood helps insulate your head on a cold night
- Weight-saving quilt design utilizes sleeping pad for under-body insulation and padding
Customers who bought this item also bought
Here's the warmest, most versatile quilt ever built. As a lightweight alternative to a sleeping bag, our Backcountry Quilt is extra long and wide for more coverage and warmth. Full-length, insulated arm and hand pockets provide insulation under the arms and allows you to easily maneuver the sides into a sealed tuck in order to prevent cold drafts, or easily open it up on a warm night. The hide-away hood is an essential innovation to traditional quilt design by helping insulate your head on a cold night and naturally stays sealed and draft-free when not in use on warmer nights. DriDown technology represents the evolution of down insulation and is treated with a molecular polymer that creates a hydrophobic finish on each individual down plume. DriDown stays dry longer, lofts better and dries faster than untreated down. Greater warmth in any environment. Trail Weight: 1 pound, 9 ounces. Stuff Size: 7" x 14".
- Product Dimensions: 76 x 46 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
- ASIN: B00HGBA286
- Item model number: 70602214R
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 29, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
The comfort level seems to be fairly accurate. The bag defies its weight and works well for people looking to break free of the mummy bag.
works well your feet don't slip out if you move around the hand pockets can be used to hook it to the mattress if you use the hood
only real issue with it for me was that is doesn't come in a larger size ppl over 6 feet will push the quilt to the limit if they use the hood
Downside is that I move a lot I'm my sleep and kept having to pull this over my body. Overall I would recommend it.
Far more comfortable to sleep "in" than a traditional mummy bag.
Most recent customer reviews
But the price did stay the same.Read more
I don't know what chemicals are used but you will agree it is not comfortable...Read more