Sierra 5th Edition Rifle Handgun Reloading Manual Books
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sierra 5th Edition Rifle & Handgun Reloading Manual.
- This 1152 page manual retains the popular three-ring binder format and has been modernized with new cartridge information, histories and reloading recommendations.
- New bullets, new cartridges and new powders make this manual a necessity in every reloader's library.
- The Sections include: a complete glossary of ballistic, reloading and firearms terminology.
- Also an updated section dealing with the reloading process, reloading tools and equipment, bore care and firearms cleaning.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This 1152 page manual retains the popular three-ring binder format and has been modernized with latest cartridge information, histories and reloading recommendations. The latest bullets, cartridges and powders make this manual a necessity in every reloader's library.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I downgraded it because it totally lacks ballistic info. It gives muzzle velocities, so it should give trajectories.
The binder is a different story. I took it out of the box and the binder rings had already torn away from the cover. It is not put together well. Some machine screws, flat washers, and nylock nuts can have the binding securely fastened back to the cover. I give this part 1/5 stars, ONLY because it is fixable.
Most recent customer reviews
For example. Nothing on the 6.Read more