Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sierra Tools JB5684 Battery Operated Liquid Transfer Pump
|Price:||$14.17 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Transfer pump for a variety of liquids
- Pumps gas, water, oil, and other non-corrosive liquids
- Pumps 5 to 6 quarts of liquid per minute
- Reduces mess when transferring liquids
- Use in garage, aquarium, boat, bathroom, or yard
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Edited a couple weeks later - changed from 1 star to 3 - would have rated 4 stars if original had worked.
I got my replacement a few days ago (kudos to Amazon for easy replacement). The replacement works just as advertised. I hope it will keep working.
A few things to note that might not be obvious:
1. The inflexible shaft goes into the source reservoir so you need a direct line-of-sight into it. The longer flexible tube is the output.
2. The inflexible shaft has a max diameter about 1 and one-eight inch near its end so you will not be able to insert it into anything with an opening narrower than that.
3. It has a 14" length so you cannot drain a reservoir deeper than that.
4. There will be about one-half inch of liquid left that cannot be pumped out of the source reservoir. I suppose that couldn't be avoided but I would have liked to more completely drain the gas from my snow blower so I would feel save to store it inside in my basement over the summer.
Beyond that. I works great.
The threads on the assembly can be fixed by 4 rounds of tefon tape on the assembly pieces. Assemble the pieces tightly together. This is not the cap piece,
I originally thought that the switch was bad. It was NOT.
Not a bad portable fuel transfer pump.
to pick up a 5 gallon container. I would have given this item a 5 except the
hose is just a little flimpsy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Got this for my father to refill his boat at the dock. He hasn't had any trouble with it. My mind is much eased.
Great gift for anyone with a gas tank and a bad back!
To fill up my tractor's diesel I used to lift 70-pound clumsy cans, or wrestle with 5-gallon jerry-cans with those ridiculous EPA-required spouts (the ones that help expand your... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Sandy Beach
broke after afew uses, had lot of trouble connecting with batteries...Published 1 month ago by David G.