Sig Sauer SOR31002 Romeo 3 Miniature Reflex Sight With Riser 1x25mm 3 MOA Red Dot Reticle Graphite
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Activated through motion sensing technology, MOTAC immediately powers up illumination when it senses motion and powers down when it does not in order to extend battery life
- Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission
- Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER
- 3 MOA Red Dot
- Elevation/Windage Adjustments : 100 MOA
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The open reflex ROMEO3 sight is the ideal sighting solution for MSR rifles, shotguns, carbines, submachine guns, and full size handguns. Our proprietary red-notch coating ensures a bright red dot. ROMEO3 is perfect for those moments when you barely have time to blink. The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm. Extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service. Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance. ludes M1913 Picatinny low-rise mount and 1.41" AR iron sight co-witness.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Because of my application (I used it atop a Beretta PX4 Storm pistol with a customized picatinny rail) the sight's weight affected the action of the pistol slide necessitating I use 124 grain ammo (rather than the customary 115 grain) to avoid getting stove pipes or failures to feed. The Romeo 3 is really designed for shotgun or rifle use. The Romeo 1 is designed for handgun applications. But at the time of this purchase, the Romeo 1's were scarcer than chicken lips and if you found them, very pricey (I mean the sights, not the lips). Nevertheless, I was still able to successfully use the Romeo 3 as a handgun red dot sight. This sight also comes with bridge to raise the red dot higher if you apply it to an AR or shotgun, raising the sight to eye level while aiming your long gun. A great feature of this sight is the automatic on/off sensor that turns the sight on or off due to the gun being picked up or resting. I found this to be a great battery saving feature.