3 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Sigma 16mm F/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Canon EF-M (402971)
|Sale:||$379.37 & FREE Shipping|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
|Compatible Mountings||Canon EF-M, Micro Four Thirds|
|Lens Description||16 millimetres|
|Max Focal Length||16 Millimeters|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A wide-angle prime, this 16mm f/1. 4 is designed for micro Four Thirds mount Mirrorless cameras and provides a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1. 4 maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions and also affords greater focus control for producing shallow Depth of field effects.
- Three FLD elements, two Sled elements, and two molded aspherical elements to help reduce color fringing, chromatic aberrations, and spherical aberrations for notable sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy from Edge to edge.
- A super multi-layer coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlight conditions.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E (402965)
Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Lens
Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
Canon EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM Lens, Black - 2439C002
|Sold By||Photo4Less||6ave||K&M Camera Since 1976||PHOTOTRONICS||Amazon.com|
|Compatible Camera Mount||Micro Four Thirds, Canon EF-M||Sony E, Sony E||Canon EF-M||Canon EF-S||Canon EF-M|
|Focus Type||Autofocus||Autofocus||Stepper motor||Stepper motor||Autofocus|
|Item Dimensions||5.91 x 3.94 x 4.33 inches||3.60 x 2.80 x 2.80 inches||0.94 x 2.40 x 2.40 inches||0.91 x 2.68 x 2.68 inches||2.40 x 2.40 x 2.20 inches|
|Item Weight||1.30 lbs||0.89 lbs||3.70 ounces||4.41 ounces||0.52 lbs|
|Lens Type||Wide Angle||Wide Angle||Standard||Wide Angle||Standard|
|Maximum Aperture||1.4 millimeters||1.4 millimeters||f/2.0||2.8 millimeters||1.4 millimeters|
|Maximum Focal Length||16 millimeters||16 millimeters||22 millimeters||24 millimeters||32|
|Minimum Aperture||16 millimeters||16 millimeters||22||22||16|
|Minimum Focal Length||16 millimeters||16 millimeters||22 millimeters||24 millimeters||32|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||67 millimeters||67 millimeters||43 millimeters||52 millimeters||—|
The Sigma 16mm 1. 4 DC DN Contemporary is a high performance prime with a large aperture of F1. 4 designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras. The Contemporary line is part of Sigma Global Vision and is the perfect blend of image quality and compact size. The large aperture is ideal for lowlight and for creating depth of field and its small size makes it highly portable. The optical design and stepping motor deliver smooth autofocus during video shooting. Like all SGV lenses, each lens is hand crafted in our single factory in Aizu Japan, individually inspected before shipping.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
With the camera in video mode, there's virtually no noise in Autofocus. The F1.4 aperture means i can get good images even in low light, and i can keep the ISO relatively low. It takes a neat image as well, landscapes for sure but also some portraits, as with any wide angled lens, keep the subject nearer the middle of the frame and you will keep the distortion to a minimum. I'm very happy with this lens. Sigmas glass is always very good, I also have a 35mm and 50mm in the Art series. Highly recommended