Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Sigma 35mm F1.4 ART DG HSM Lens for Sony A" and save 37% off the $899.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Sigma 35mm F1.4 ART DG HSM Lens for Sony A
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 35mm focal length
- 52.5mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 56mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 67mm filters
- 0.30m/11.81" minimum focus
- Available in Canon EF, Nikon F (FX), Pentax KAF3, Sony Alpha, Sigma SA mounts
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
35mm F1.4 DG HSM | A
Our True Flagship
The Sigma 35mm 1.4 DG HSM is a state of the art lens designed for full frame cameras but can also be used with APS-C sensors as well. The first addition to the Art category in Sigma’s Global Vision, the 35mm 1.4 DG HSM includes new features based around a unique lens concept and design. The 35mm is a staple focal length in the world of photography, and paired with Sigma technology, this lens can take artistic expression to the next level. The lens is equipped with technology including a Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM), floating internal focusing system, SLD and FLD Glass elements. The HSM ensures quiet, high speed, accurate autofocusing while the floating focusing system allows for superior optical performance with subjects at a closer shooting distance. The SLD glass elements along with the FLD glass elements, which are equal to fluorite, help correct both axial and chromatic aberration. The large 1.4 aperture make it ideal in low light and the lens is compatible with the Sigma USB dock and Optimization Pro software to adjust and fine tune focusing parameters. The Sigma 35mm 1.4 DG HSM is a must have for any camera bag.
Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 77mm x 94mm /3in x 3.7in
Weight: 665g / 23.5oz.
USB Dock Compatibility
Sigma has developed special software (SIGMA Optimization Pro) that can update the lens firmware and adjust parameters such as focus.
Since 1961, and with the recent introduction of Sigma Global Vision, we have worked toward one single, simple goal: To hold ourselves to the highest standard of design & manufacturing of imaging products. Photography is all we do. And it’s all we’ve done. So you can rest assured that it’s something we know extensively and care deeply about. You have a vision. We’ve made it our mission.
- High speed with large aperture
- HSM (Hypersonic motor) and inner focusing system
- Accessories include: Lens Hood (LH730-03), carrying case
35MM F1.4 DG HSM (Sony)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Excellent rendering of details and very high resolution, like every Sigma Art lens, with very good micro-contrast as well. Excellent match for high resolution sensors.
2) Still a superb value, competitive with CanNikon branded glass for 30 to 50% less money.
3) Unquestionably the best option at this focal length in Sony Alpha mount – leagues better than the aging Sony 35 1.4 G.
4) Good control over CA (but easily corrected in post).
5) Modest vignetting and minimal barrel distortion (issues rendered more peripheral by availability of excellent postprocessing).
6) Excellent USB dock option for dialing in MFA - can MFA at four discrete focal distances.
7) Great build quality and smooth MF operation - lens just exudes quality.
1) Weight – relatively heavy for a 35mm prime, and a lot heavier for example than the Sony 1.4 G.
2) Sometimes a bit funky autofocus particularly in low light on Sony A99II.
And YES, I would recommend this lens to a friend or a family member.