Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Sigma 60mm F2.8 EX DN Art (Silver) for Sony SE
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Minimum focusing distance of 50CM.Maximum Focusing magnification ratio of 1:7.2
- Our DN lenses make a rattle/loose sound when handled or shaken due to the auto focus component that is controlled by a magnetic field within the lens
- Excellent for taking shots with a pinpoint focus on a subject.
- Fast and large apertures lens for mirror less camera systems.
- Choice of silver or black finish.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
60mm F2.8 DN | A
Raising The Mirrorless Standards
At home under the Art category, this high-performance standard lens is designed exclusively for mirrorless interchangeable lens cameras and has the equivalent angle of view as 120mm on the Micro Four Thirds system and 90mm on the E-mount system (35mm equivalent focal length. This lens features SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass, which helps minimize axial and transverse chromatic aberration. Glass mold aspherical lenses help minimize coma. Optimized power distribution helps ensure exceptional image quality from the center to the edges of the images. In addition, the inner focusing system corrects the fluctuation of aberration to maintain image quality regardless of the focusing position. The superior telecentric optical design improves the image quality throughout the frame. The optical design also allows the lens to be compact and lightweight. This lens benefits from a newly developed linear AF motor, which moves the lens elements directly without the need for gears or the drive of other mechanical parts. This system ensures accurate and quiet autofocusing, making the lens suitable for video recording as well as still photos. The lens features a rounded 7-blade diaphragm creating an attractive blur to the out of focus areas of the image. This Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN has a minimum focusing distance of 50cm/19.7in and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:7.2, and comes in either a silver or black finish.
Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 60.8mm x 55.5mm / 2.4in x 2.2in
Weight: 190g / 6.7oz.
Since 1961, and with the recent introduction of Sigma Global Vision, we have worked toward one single, simple goal: To hold ourselves to the highest standard of design & manufacturing of imaging products. Photography is all we do. And it’s all we’ve done. So you can rest assured that it’s something we know extensively and care deeply about. You have a vision. We’ve made it our mission.
- Fast and large apertures lens for mirror less camera systems
- Choice of silver or black finish
- Front & rear lens caps & carrying case