4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Sigma 50mm F1.4 ART DG HSM Lens for CANON DSLR Cameras w/Sigma USB Dock & Advanced Photo and Travel Bundle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- KIT INCLUDES: Sigma 50mm f1.4 DG HSM ART for Canon + Sigma USB Dock for Canon + Altura Photo Camera Sling Backpack + Altura Photo Pro 67" DSLR & Mirrorless Camera Monopod + 77MM Altura Photo Filter Kit (UV-CPL-ND4) + Altura Photo Cleaning Kit + MagicFiber Cleaning Cloth
- COMPATIBLE with all Canon Cameras, including EOS 7D Mark II, 70D, 77D, 80D, Rebel T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, SL1, SL2 APS-C Cameras, and EOS 5D Mark III, 5D Mark IV, 6D Mark II, 5DS, 5DS R, 1Dx Mark II Full Frame DSLR Cameras.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
DIGITAL GOJA is an AUTHORIZED SIGMA USA DEALER. Includes 4-YEAR USA WARRANTY.
SIGMA 50mm F1.4 DG HSM ART for Canon
- The staple SIGMA 50mm 1.4 DG HSM has been redesigned and reengineered to set a new standard for the Art line. With a large 1.4 aperture, this prime lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- A Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures quiet, smooth and accurate autofocusing and paired with Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass and Super Multi-Layer coating, the 50mm 1.4 is a high performance lens for the modern DSLR sensors.
- Lens Construction: 13 Elements in 8 Groups
- Angle of View: 46.8º
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Minimum Aperture: f16
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 40 cm / 15.7 in
- Filter Size (mm): 77mm
- Maximum Magnifications: 1: 5.6
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 85.4 x 99.9 mm/ 3.4 x 3.9 in
- Weight 815g/ 28.7 oz
Sigma 50mm f1.4 DG HSM ART for Canon
Sigma USB Dock for Canon
Altura Photo Camera Sling Backpack
Altura Photo Pro 67" DSLR & Mirrorless Camera Monopod
77MM Altura Photo Filter Kit (UV-CPL-ND4)
Altura Photo Cleaning Kit
Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloths
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is no image stabilization and the lens seems much more finicky than others I have used. I have to hold the lens very steady with the palm of my hand and hold my breath while taking a shot to get sharp images. Flinch and it's out of focus.
Chromatic abberation is very low, almost imperceptible as long as you aren't shooting into the sun or creating hazey shots.
The bokeh is slightly busier than Canon's.
Contrast and Saturation:
It has more contrast and saturation than Canon's.
I don't mind the weight at all. It's a lens, and if you can shoot with the Canon 70-200 II, you can absolutely shoot with this lens. It feels like a feather in comparison.
It's very well made, which is why it's heavy, but has no weather sealing. You have no doubts when this lens arrives that it's made with quality in mind.
I love the little backpack that came with it. LOVE! It fits my camera, 2 extra lenses, and memory cards and extra batteries in the top section. It has straps for a tripod, which I found made the backpack awkward and off balance. It also comes with a monopod, which I haven't used, filters I love for slow shutter speeds in brighter light, a lens cleaning brush and air cleaner, and a lens wipe. And of course, the dock for micro calibration, which you CANNOT go without if you buy this lens.
In the end, would I recommend this lens? Yes, if you don't mind occasional focus issues. The % of time you nail focus is equivalent to using the Canon 70-200 IS. With time, and the more you use it, the better you get at holding the lens steady and the more shots you will get in focus.
I use this lens in my APS-C D7200 camera, mainly for baby portraits, and I like the results.
The only two issues that I found was, first the lens cap sometimes is a little bit difficult to fit, and sometimes it get attached but loose, I'm sure in certain moment I will lost it. The second issue, if it is possible to call an issue, it's more critical, because this lens has back focus and require some time to properly set up with the USB dock (included).
Another negative point to take in to account is the weight, because this is a really really heavy lens, but it will pay the effort!
I bought the lens with the USB, monopod and sling bag included. I am happy with those goodies but did not have to use the usb dock as the focus has been spot on.
I’ve taken numerous pics with the lens and I am amazed how sharp it is at f1.4. Let alone when stopped down. And of course, all the other attributes are there such as awesome bokeh and excellent color rendition. Definitely highly recommended.