4-Year Camera & Camcorder Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Sigma 30mm F1.4 Contemporary DC DN Lens for SONY E Mount Cameras w/Advanced Photo and Travel Bundle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- KIT INCLUDES: Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens + Camera Sling Backpack + Pro 67" DSLR Monopod + Altura Photo 52mm Filter Kit (UV-CPL-ND4) with Filter Pouch + Altura Photo Neoprene Medium Lens Pouch + Altura Photo Rapid Fire Wrist Strap + Sigma Dedicated Lens Hood + Sigma Lens Cap w/ Cap Keeper + Cleaning Kit + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth.
- A FAST, VERSATILE PRIME, this 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens from Sigma is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, where it provides a 45mm equivalent focal length.
- COMPATIBLE with APS-C Sony Mirrorless Cameras (E mount), including a3000, a3500, a5000, a5100, a6000, a6300, a6500.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E
Sigma 16mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for SONY E Mount Cameras w/Advanced Photo and Travel Bundle
Sony SEL35F18 35mm f/1.8 Prime Fixed Lens
7artisans 12mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Sony E-mount APS-C Mirrorless Cameras - Manual Focus Prime Fixed Lens
Sigma 19mm f/2.8 DN Lens for Sony NEX E-mount Cameras (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Digital Goja||SSE Photo & Video||Digital Goja||Amazon.com||Pergear||Focus Camera LLC|
|Compatible Camera Mount||—||Sony E, Sony E||—||Sony E (NEX)||—||Sony E (NEX)|
|Focus Type||—||auto-focus||automatic_only||Stepper motor||manual_only||Micromotor|
|Item Dimensions||—||3.62 x 2.83 x 2.83 in||—||1.77 x 2.48 x 2.48 in||—||60.6 x 2.4 x 1.7 in|
|Item Weight||0.58 lb||0.99 lb||5.4 lbs||5.47 ounces||0.97 lb||5.29 ounces|
|Lens Type||Prime||wide-angle||Prime||Prime lens||fixed-non-zoom||Prime lens|
|Maximum Focal Length||30 millimeters||16||16 millimeters||35 millimeters||12 millimeters||19 millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length||30 millimeters||16||16 millimeters||35 millimeters||12 millimeters||19 millimeters|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||52 millimeters||67 millimeters||—||49 millimeters||—||46 millimeters|
DIGITAL GOJA is an AUTHORIZED SIGMA USA DEALER. Includes 4-YEAR USA WARRANTY.
Sigma 30MM F/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens For SONY E
- The Sigma 30mm 1.4 DC DN Contemporary is a high performance prime with a large aperture of F1.4 designed for APS-C Mirrorless cameras. The Contemporary line is part of Sigma Global Vision and is the perfect blend of image quality and compact size. The large aperture is great for lowlight and for creating depth of field and its small size makes it highly portable. A stepping motor provides fast and accurate autofocus and is highly useful for video work. Like all SGV lenses, each lens is hand crafted in our single factory in Aizu Japan, individually inspected before shipping and work with the Sigma USB Dock to update firmware and focus calibrate.
- Sony E Mount/APS-C Format.
- 45mm (35mm Equivalent).
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16.
- Three Aspherical Surfaces.
- One High-Refractive Index Element.
- Super Multi-Layer Coating.
- Stepping AF Motor.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm.
- TSC Construction, Brass Bayonet Mount.
Altura Photo Digital DSLR/SLR Camera Sling Backpack
Pro 67" DSLR & Mirrorless Camera Monopod
52mm Altura Photo 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-ND4)
Altura Photo Neoprene Medium Lens Pouch
Altura Photo Rapid Fire Wrist Strap
Altura Photo Cleaning Kit
Premium MagicFiber® Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Build quality is exceptional. The lens is heavier and bigger than the Sony, but it isn’t a big deal for me. You feel like you’re using a great quality with the Sigma.
The items in package-
There are a few filters which I wouldn't want to put in front of a good lens such as this Sigma.
There are some items to clean the lens- cloth, soft brush, air pump. These look like they would be useful.
Not a fan of the monopod, so I haven't tried it yet.
The backpack seems to be of pretty good quality. Much better than I expected. Only issue is, it is poorly designed or I don't know how to use it. It is supposed to be easy to store/remove the camera from the backpack. But I sure haven't been able to figure it out.
All in all, you get some items in addition to the lens for the same price as other vendors. So, I guess its ok.
The vendor shipped the item quickly and was packaged well.
The included accessories were a nice bonus though none of are great quality. In other words, they're exactly what I was expecting. The bag is nice and I use it often as well as the lens pouch. And the cleaning kit is basic but fine. You can never have enough air blowers!
I would definitely buy these bundles from this seller again.
The lens is amazing. A prime lens at f1.4 can fit the needs of capturing my one-year-old. 30mm is just about the right focal distance for most of the portrait filming.
The bag is a little too big for a sony cropped camera. But if you have many lens and other gadgets, it would be fine.
The filter is a good fit as well. Basic but useful for protection purpose.
The mini-tripod is OK for the current lens set. Anything bigger or heavier might encounter some problem.
BUNDLE: The bundled purchase with bag and miscellaneous accessories leaves much to be desired. Each of the accessory is a poor example of what they should be. The filters are unusable (degrades image quality and sharpness), the cleaning equipment is more likely to dirty/smudge your lens, and the monopod is laughably flimsy. The bag is fairly constructed though poorly laidout inside. If this is the only way to purchase the lens, or if the bundle is the same price as the lens on its own, then buy it; otherwise you will be well advised to acquire the lens separately should it save money.
LENS: As for the lens itself. Excellent image quality and build with one fairly substantial flaw. The manual focus ring is incredibly sensitive making precise adjustments difficult. If one's camera is set to Focus Magnify you will notice, with even a jostle of the camera body, the lens instructs the camera body to magnify its display. This is, of course, only an issue when manually focusing, in all other instances the lens preforms remarkably well.
Image Copyright: The Lost Photographer, Aruba 2/2017, Sony a6500 with Sigma 30mm f/1.4
Most recent customer reviews
This is very good its so perfect and I received all of them, the...Read more