4 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Sigma MC-11 Mount Converter Lens Adapter (Sigma EF-Mount Lenses to Sony E Cameras) w/Essential Photo Bundle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- KIT INCLUDES: Sigma MC-11 (Sigma EF-mount to Sony E-mount) Converter/Lens Adapter + Altura Photo Mini Tripod with Pistol Grip for DSLR Cameras + Small Lens Pouch + Cleaning Kit + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- COMPATIBLE with Sony E-mount Mirrorless Camera Bodies and Sigma EF-mount lenses. Can be used with APS-C (A6000, A6300, A6500) and Full Frame (a7ii, a7rii, a7sii) sensor cameras.
- NOTE: This converter is NOT designed to work with Canon brand lenses.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Sigma AF 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Lens for Canon (210101) with Sigma USB Dock for Canon Lens and SanDisk Extreme 32GB SD Memory UHS-I Card w/ 90/60MB/s Read/Write
Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 Art DC HSM Lens for Sony | A Lens
Sigma 24-105mm F4.0 Art DG HSM Lens for Sony
Sony SEL85F18 85mm F/1.8-22 Medium-Telephoto Fixed Prime Camera Lens, Black
Sony FE 50mm F1.8 Lens
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Digital Goja||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping||SSE Photo & Video||Photo4Less||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Compatible Camera Mount||—||—||Sony/Minolta Alpha DT||Sony/Minolta Alpha||ALC-SH150||Sony FE|
|Focus Type||automatic_only||manual_only||Ring-type ultrasonic||Ring-type ultrasonic||auto-focus||auto-focus|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||4.76 x 3.07 x 3.07 in||4.29 x 3.5 x 109.4 in||4.49 x 3.82 x 4.69 in||4.09 x 3.43 x 4.69 in|
|Item Weight||—||—||1.79 lbs||1.95 lbs||1.19 lbs||6.56 ounces|
|Lens||converter||—||Zoom lens||Zoom lens||medium-telephoto||Prime lens|
|Maximum Focal Length||—||35 millimeters||35 millimeters||105 millimeters||85||50 millimeters|
|Minimum Focal Length||—||18 millimeters||18 millimeters||24 millimeters||0.8||50 millimeters|
|Photo Filter Thread Size||—||—||72 millimeters||82 millimeters||67 millimeters||49 millimeters|
DIGITAL GOJA is an AUTHORIZED SIGMA USA DEALER. Includes 4-YEAR USA WARRANTY.
Sigma Mount Converter MC-11 for use W/ Canon Lenses on Sony E
- The Sigma MC-11 Converter is a revolutionary product designed to allow compatibility between Sony FE and APS-C cameras and Sigma Canon EOS mount(Only for Sigma Global Vision lenses). Utilizing the latests technology, the MC-11 supports fast and accurate autofocus and will work in conjunction with in-camera stabilization and in-lens stabilization. An LED display on the adapter show the user if their will work in conjunction and the MC-11 is also updatable with Sigma's USB docking station. Flocking inside of the converter allows the image to be maintained while the internal electronics record all data from the image for later review.
Note: This adapter may work with some Canon EF lenses, but Sigma does not guarantee full compatibility.
- Adapt Canon EF-Mount Lens to Sony E Body.
- Integrated LED Displays Compatibility.
- Maintains Autofocus and Auto-Exposure.
- Supports In-Camera Correction Features.
- Flocked Interior Reduces Reflections.
- Retains EXIF Data.
Altura Photo Mini Tripod with Pistol Grip for DSLR Cameras
Altura Photo Neoprene Small Lens Pouch
Altura Photo Cleaning Kit
Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’m seriously confused why MetaBones is so much more expensive...it doesn’t make sense as it provides no significant benefit over the MC-11. Well, I guess if you want weather sealing the Metabones V is better, but everything else is a wash.
Sigma 35mm Art: Works flawlessly, all focus modes available, very fast focus. (If everything worked as on this lens I would have given 5+).
Sigma 150-600mm C: This one is kind of 'meh'. All focus modes available, but at 550-600mm it focus-hunts all the time in AP-C mode, very annoying. Focus mode (phase detect vs contrast) is grayed out on this lens, unsure which one it uses, but its rather slow. Worked much better on 70D.
Canon 70-200mm II: Only few focus modes are available (Wide, Center, Flexible spot). No AF-Lock. Focuses almost as fast as on Canon, sometimes focus hunts at 200mm. I would give it 4.5 stars, -0.5 for not supporting advanced focusing modes (af lock etc..)
Canon 16-35mm: Works fine, also only few focus modes are available.
Canon 100mm L Macro: Works fine, also only few focus modes are available
Eye focus worked on all above lenses more or less fine.
All in all, works as expected; 1 star taken out for Sigma 150-600mm C lens which I would expect to work similarly to when mounted on Canon.
The sigma adapter works fine. Autofocus seems fast and accurate under good light. The camera hunts a lot in dim light. But I don't have any native FE lenses so I can't tell whether it's a camera issue or an adapter issue. Fortunately manual focusing is very easy with the a7 series, so I don't mind using manual focus under challenging lighting condition. Image stabilization works perfectly. Even my 135L and 24-70 2.8Lii can be used with very slow shutter speed, thanks to a7rii's IBIS.
Build quality seems quite good and feels high quality. It actually feels better than the metabone. The metabone fits too tight on the camera. The sigma on the other hand feels just right.
One is $250 and the other is $400. You make your own choice. Personally I'd pick the cheaper one that also gets the job done.
Update! Just bought the EF 70-200 2.8l and i am beyond impressed. It focuses fast and dead on every time.
I've purchased a number of items from Digital Goja and been very satisfied with all of them. I especially like the Altura wrist straps they sell. They always include a lot of extras like the mini tripod/grip, pouch, lens caps and cleaning kit that come with this model.