- Hardcover: 432 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 2 edition (April 29, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071793054
- ISBN-13: 978-0071793056
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#98,666 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #12 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Quality Control
- #15 in Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Quality Control & Management > Lean
- #22 in Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Quality Control & Management > Six Sigma
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lean Six Sigma for Supply Chain Management, Second Edition: The 10-Step Solution Process 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
James William Martin (Rehoboth, MA), a Lean Six Sigma consultant and Master Black Belt, is president of Six Sigma Integration, Inc. He is the author of several books and articles on quality and process improvement.