- Series: Mechanical Engineering
- Hardcover: 432 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 2 edition (April 29, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071793054
- ISBN-13: 978-0071793056
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#483,949 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #65 in Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Quality Control & Management > Lean
- #73 in Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Quality Control & Management > Six Sigma
- #87 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Quality Control
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lean Six Sigma for Supply Chain Management, Second Edition: The 10-Step Solution Process 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
James William Martin (Rehoboth, MA), a Lean Six Sigma consultant and Master Black Belt, is president of Six Sigma Integration, Inc. He is the author of several books and articles on quality and process improvement.
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more