Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Luke Bryan PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

Sign O' The Times (2CD)
Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 10, 2016
Genius
on March 11, 2017
Now that I have listened to this frequently I know why people are saying it's an awesome album. He is so free in expressing himself on it & you can feel the energy in his vocals & the excitement within each song. I really enjoy starting my morning off listening & Moving to this album.
on August 9, 2017
Great CD! I loved this albumn when it first released and I love it even more now.
The cd arrived on time and in excellent condition. Plays great just ask my neighbors.
on July 5, 2017
Not a huge Prince fan but i like Sign & Adore
on October 10, 2017
One of his best albums
on March 9, 2017
Excellent.
on June 21, 2016
As timely today as when it was released. Shows his genius, his vision, his many talents. Wish I had bought it back in the day, but I am thoroughly enjoying listening to it now. You really can't go wrong with Prince, but this is a must-have album. Some say his best, but he has so much that it's hard to define which is the best. Surely among his top five.
on December 16, 2016
wow! he basically wrote this entire album, for each instrument, plus lyrics, during a 3 1/2 hour plane ride to CA to record it! then he went into the studio "for a couple hours" and stayed there for about 4 days straight, recording it. Came out with this album completed! sooo talented!
on December 6, 2007
Normally, I would give this 5 stars but because of the fact the songs are split onto 2 cds is just plain stupid and confusing and causes major drama. What is so hard to keep "Sign O the Times on one cd!! They have cds with 20 songs out right now. Also for some weird reason, this particular Prince cd has horrible sound quality, like it's muffled. I don't know if it's the way it was recorded back then but it sounds inferior to other Prince cds I own. I thought this was like my all time Prince album but for some strange reason it just didn't age well. Don't get me wrong, I still think it's classic prince, I think maybe playing it too much and memorizing it, some of the songs sort of wore on me. My all time faves are "If I was Ur Girlfriend", "Strange Relationship", "Ballad of Dorthy Parker". Songs that I'm totally through with that even surprised me how I no longer really like them are "Housequake", "U Got The Look", "Adore", yes I can no longer take them anymore, too much overload. This album came out during a weird time in my life and is a time capsule of the weird high school days, many memories. I still love the album cover. This and Lovesexy were prince's best covers to date. All in all, a fantastic prince album a trip into the bizarro.
on June 14, 2016
Sign of the Times is the most accomplished record of Prince's career and the pinnacle of his development as a one man band. A wonderful record with an incredible variety of material.