Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 64 reviews
on June 15, 2016
This is one of my son's favorite books. Yes we sing and sign the songs, but the illustrations are so bright and engaging that we ply all kinds of games with the book. We look for all the spiders. Then we identify all the colors. We also talk about the clothes. The list of activities goes on and on. My son likes this series of books so much he'll bring one or two to bed with him several nights each week.
on March 16, 2017
Thanks!
on December 29, 2015
This book and the other sign and sing along were the perfect gift for me deaf nephew. He loves them. The only odd part of the books is that I had to sign upon delivery, which I've never had to do with Amazon Prime before or since then. Would purchase more if they had them!
on June 15, 2016
Love this book although we learn the song and know barely open it. Every night we have to sign and sign the itsy bitsy spider and twinkle twinkle lil star.

He also enjoys going along with a few signs.
on October 29, 2016
This book is so clean that I have no fear of putting in to little hands.
on June 22, 2014
I bought this for my 13 month old granddaughter who likes to Itsy Bitsy Spider. She enjoyed it vey much. Cute pictures. She can't say the words but she can almost do the start of the motions. She knows enough to tell us that she wants to sing the song.
on November 21, 2015
I ordered these books for my 2 year old to help us communicate better. He's 5 now and still enjoys learning sign language!
on June 30, 2016
This is a cute, fun book. My toddler class enjoys it.
on April 23, 2016
My 15 month old son is OBSESSED with this book. It's very cute! :)
on December 5, 2016